Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've "known" her a long time, she's not one to say much of anything in regards to stuff like that so it must've come from solid sources but it's football so who the feck knows. She actually told me in PM about Alex Young's death before it went to print but I was still in bed because of the time difference. In short, chatting wham isn't her forte...far from it, actually. I was surprised she said anything remotely concrete about it.
I know bookies can get things wrong but the reality is that Dyche is clearly odds against all across the board. Which does not support Tallentires claim.

Everton2000andbore at his usual worst mein frandel

v0065_s-200x150.gif

If, as some believe we are actually in a relegation fight, who out of the managers linked is best equipped to deal with it?

Dyche - his team was relegated
Moyes - his team was relegated
Silva - his team was relegated (impossible job though, so waivered?)
Sam A - his team was... oh no, surely not!!

NO it doesn't say as you had previously asserted that WRD said we are getting Sam Allardyce - no idea where you got that from

Meeting him is NOT the same as getting him at all - he also implied that we weren't happy with his terms - he just hasn't posted on it since
You're talking nonsense friend.
If said meeting took place Big Sam laid his terms out and we (Everton) laid ours out does that not imply there is a job offer.
18 months to his 3 yrs plus 15 backroom team?
WRD a creditable poster posted this , so cant see what your point is.
Btw no one said we are "getting" him only the poster that a meeting was taking place.
Do you think they would host a meeting with someone that is not in the frame?

Should be out of Benitez, Fonseca, Silva or Tuchel and we’re talking about Allardyce and Dyche, what is the point? Our squad even without a striker is still better than at least 10 teams in the league and whoever comes in will have 27 games with Barkley, Coleman and Bolasie to come back with January to get the players we need. If it’s Allardyce or Dyche that comes in we’re all wasting our time. Nil Satis Nisi Optimum:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back