Colin Harvey. 7
Mike Walker. 3
Walter Smith 5
Joe Royle. 8
David Moyes. 8
Roberto Matinez. 7
Billy Bingham 6
Ronald Koeman 5

The Moyessiah is up there with the best in my opinion.....bring him home....

Anyone who has openly associated themselves with the job via the media are not serious contenders.

That rules Allardyce and Moyes right out.

That's just them using the Everton managerial vacancy to get publicity and to breathe life into their half dead careers.

It's Dyche if he wants it. If not they'll go for Silva and pay what they have to.

Hope you're right mate :(

If it was going to be Allardyce it would’ve been done sooner surely. Why wait weeks when he is free?

..regardless of who comes in, I think there’s lots of negotiations that have to be done before both parties agree a contract. It’s not only salary, it’s bonuses and length of contract, not forgetting terms for his back room staff.

Managers I can recall out of 10...

Harry catterick. 10
Gordon lee. 5
Howard Kendall 9
Colin Harvey. 7
Mike Walker. 3
Walter Smith 5
Joe Royle. 8
David Moyes. 8
Roberto Matinez. 7
Billy Bingham 6
Ronald Koeman 5

The Moyessiah is up there with the best in my opinion.....bring him home....
So Joe Royle is an 8 as well?...hmmmm..

Get

Off

The

Glue.

..regardless of who comes in, I think there’s lots of negotiations that have to be done before both parties agree a contract. It’s not only salary, it’s bonuses and length of contract, not forgetting terms for his back room staff.

Agree with all that Eggs but with the situation you would think things would move quicker. I suppose they thought Unsy might get us an initial bounce that would take the pressure off though.

Agree with all that Eggs but with the situation you would think things would move quicker. I suppose they thought Unsy might get us an initial bounce that would take the pressure off though.

...I think Unsworth was also given serious consideration for the post and a run of games to see if he could turn things around.

Anyone who has openly associated themselves with the job via the media are not serious contenders.

That rules Allardyce and Moyes right out.

That's just them using the Everton managerial vacancy to get publicity and to breathe life into their half dead careers.

It's Dyche if he wants it. If not they'll go for Silva and pay what they have to.

Silva now? Or end of the season I just can't see him leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back