Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes was with us for 11 years....took us into the top four, champions league, cup final & made us a force to be reckoned with, Moyes loves this club & we need him....lets get him back & get back into Europe where we belong...

Moyes was with us for 11 years....took us into the top four, champions league, cup final & made us a force to be reckoned with, Moyes loves this club & we need him....lets get him back & get back into Europe where we belong...

The leagues moved on by a country mile and so have we. He took Sunderland down and he left us like a cat after a mouse. No to moyes no no no no no

Managers I can recall out of 10...

Harry catterick. 10
Gordon lee. 5
Howard Kendall 9
Colin Harvey. 7
Mike Walker. 3
Walter Smith 5
Joe Royle. 8
David Moyes. 8
Roberto Matinez. 7
Billy Bingham 6
Ronald Koeman 5

The Moyessiah is up there with the best in my opinion.....bring him home....
Agree with most but Moyes was a 7 imo

Managers I can recall out of 10...

Harry catterick. 10
Gordon lee. 5
Howard Kendall 9
Colin Harvey. 7
Mike Walker. 3
Walter Smith 5
Joe Royle. 8
David Moyes. 8
Roberto Matinez. 7
Billy Bingham 6
Ronald Koeman 5

The Moyessiah is up there with the best in my opinion.....bring him home....
Catterick was in the seat when we were the Man City/Chesea of the First Division,so with the money he had to spend 10 is probably an 8 compared to Kendall.Gordon Lee took us to 3rd and 4th place finishes and a League Cup Final and an FA Cup final we were cheated out of so deserves more than a 5.

Moyes is a big no no for me. Never go back. He's had his time here. Did well with the resources he had. Pulled us out of the mire when he first came. Got us up the league just behind the leading group etc etc. He went to Man Utd. Fair play. But he still saw his contract out in a fiasco last few months of his tenure here. Ridiculous that. Doing press conferences in his Everton garb after already agreeing to join Man Utd. I wasn't having that. But I digress there, as what has he done since leaving us to merit being our Manager again? Not for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back