Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

At it being him? I'm not mate nothing can surprise me with the board. It's either a corrupt one, or a flavour on the month one, ambition my eye!

Yeah I think it is madly unnecessary at this stage. But if Hunter, Bascombe and Dominic King are saying it is Allardyce, that's it as good as done.

Seriously if it happens I'm done with going the game.

I’m not having a pop mate and a couple of people were saying it yesterday but really ? I’ll be honest I’m not happy at the prospect but I don’t go to Goodison to watch Koeman , unsworth or whoever I go to watch Everton . Actually in truth I suppose i go to meet the lads have a laugh , talk rubbish and a load of ale and watch Everton and hope the performance or result makes the post match drink more enjoyable.

I honestly can’t imagine any appointment making me think that I’m done going .

Sorry forgot I mentioned pep and Simeone in that post... deluded I am.

I don’t want Dyche, no better the Phil Brown back in the day... I don’t know who the answer is, but it’s not Sean Dyche or Big Sam

I don’t want either but if my balls were on a block, Dyche is preferable to Allardyce.

He should not be mentioned in the same breath as this club.

I’m not having a pop mate and a couple of people were saying it yesterday but really ? I’ll be honest I’m not happy at the prospect but I don’t go to Goodison to watch Koeman , unsworth or whoever I go to watch Everton . Actually in truth I suppose i go to meet the lads have a laugh , talk rubbish and a load of ale and watch Everton and hope the performance or result makes the post match drink more enjoyable.

I honestly can’t imagine any appointment making me think that I’m done going .

I know you support the team etc but I can't go whilst we have him as a manager mate and it shows the ambition of the club it's a bit sick.

Err he's smokescreen, a big greasy smokescreen

I live in hope tbh mate - I really can’t believe we are getting someone like Sam in at this stage of the season.

It’s absolutely pathetic - “we don’t want to be a museum” Moshiri.... these are sounding more and more like rubbish soundbites

Sound - hire Sam Alladyce who will turn is back into the dark ages.

Leave your ambition at the door...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back