Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately Allardyce fits the bill for what we need. He'll get a few loans in, maybe a signing or two, and we'll finish 11th.

Makes me laugh when people say this squad is poor, we have had far far worse and still been ok. We have a team devoid of confidence and a few gapping holes to plug up. Bolaise and Coleman should add to our attacking abilities and then buy a decent centre back and centre forward in Jan, get a few wins and everything will be rosy again.
Barkley in this team transforms it.

Apparently not far off contention either.

Makes me laugh when people say this squad is poor, we have had far far worse and still been ok. We have a team devoid of confidence and a few gapping holes to plug up. Bolaise and Coleman should add to our attacking abilities and then buy a decent centre back and centre forward in Jan, get a few wins and everything will be rosy again.

Yearh I agree so I'm baffled to why they want Sam allardayce. Is not like it's march and were cut adrift.

Everton fc ( we don't care what the fans will think what the f do we care ) that's our board singing that the gang of rats!

giphy.gif

Unfortunately Allardyce fits the bill for what we need. He'll get a few loans in, maybe a signing or two, and we'll finish 11th.

What do we need??

We don’t need a firefighter - 2 more wins we will be pushing on, league is close.

We don’t need someone with a history of corruption and general knobheadery.

I once thought we had ambition at this club, going after who we thought was best. Not who is Steve Walshes mate.

It’s embarressing.

What do we need??

We don’t need a firefighter - 2 more wins we will be pushing on, league is close.

We don’t need someone with a history of corruption and general knobheadery.

I once thought we had ambition at this club, going after who we thought was best. Not who is Steve Walshes mate.

It’s embarressing.

Spot on mate! Some of our fans want to accept mediocrity and that's with having kenwright at the helm for years - there just not assed like him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back