Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
7CB699D9-9683-462C-8207-4D10DF867ECD.webp

Chris Bascombe in the telegraph said

The Premier League is swarming with candidates ready to deny Unsworth the post. Sean Dyche is impressing at Burnley, Sam Allardyce seems to be the favoured option of Everton director of football Steve Walsh, and Silva was perusing what might become familiar surroundings. He is a realistic target but also the toughest to secure given he has barely unpacked at Vicarage Road.

Ffs Walsh!!

Serious question... can you get a refund on your season ticket if we appoint big sam? Or would I have to just sell my ticket each week on stubhub?

The Premier League is swarming with candidates ready to deny Unsworth the post. Sean Dyche is impressing at Burnley, Sam Allardyce seems to be the favoured option of Everton director of football Steve Walsh, and Silva was perusing what might become familiar surroundings. He is a realistic target but also the toughest to secure given he has barely unpacked at Vicarage Road.

Ffs Walsh!!

Walsh another utter fraud

I feel so so so so sick. Everton your a disgrace of a football club utter disgrace

I feel your pain Matty, my stomach is in knots thinking about this fat bellend on the touch line telling our defenders to hoof it 90 yards and keep their shape on the edge of our box

Gone will be Barkley, Lookman, Vlasic and anyone with an ounce of creativity. We’ll be filled with mark nobles

Ffs Walsh!!

Walsh why the hack he is still employed by this club the new fraud?

I feel your pain Matty, my stomach is in knots thinking about this fat bellend on the touch line telling our defenders to hoof it 90 yards and keep their shape on the edge of our box

Gone will be Barkley, Lookman, Vlasic and anyone with an ounce of creativity. We’ll be filled with mark nobles

Its embarrasing mate for the first time in my life I would be embarrassed to support us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back