Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Big Sam request 2.5 years, will we sack him at season end? Whether he can bring us to top level? Impossible. So we will waste another year under Big Sam, waste the time.

The win yesterday has eased the situation perfectly given the international break.

The club will take its time to further research potential candidates and talk to as many as possible in order to reach - hopefully - the right decision.

Jim White, Sky and their alleged 'sources', the media in general can try and sensationalise all they want that 'Everton are in talks with' whoever.

I very much doubt there will any announcement this side of the trip to Crystal Palace, Sunday's three points has bought the club and maybe/probably DU at least another couple of weeks... win at Palace and the need for a quick appointment reduces further.

Evening Toffee, an ex manager of an International powerhouse is a World Class Manager surely?
Which is why he won't end up here.

Don't fall for the spin.

We've either got Big Sean or Big Sam.

If you think that errand boy is an ambitious mogul you can't have been paying attention for the last 18 months.

The win yesterday has eased the situation perfectly given the international break.

The club will take its time to further research potential candidates and talk to as many as possible in order to reach - hopefully - the right decision.

Jim White, Sky and their alleged 'sources', the media in general can try and sensationalise all they want that 'Everton are in talks with' whoever.

I very much doubt there will any announcement this side of the trip to Crystal Palace, Sunday's three points has bought the club and maybe/probably DU at least another couple of weeks... win at Palace and the need for a quick appointment reduces further.

I cant see us NOT appointing somebody in the next 4 days, personally.

Next home game at Goodison 29th November , Allardyce v Moyes.You couldn't have dreamt it in your worst nightmare. Remember when we got shut of Moyes? "Roberto had a dream", whilst Moyes was dethroning United.
It's like getting sent back to jail after sampling the joys of freedom.

Sam Allardyce has always said nice things about us, particularly in relation to our history and our fans. He definitely "gets" us.

And unlike Dyche he's worked with some big name players, with both England and Newcastle.

He's also never been relegated, unlike Dyche and Moyes.

I'm just not sure, though, that he's good enough to take us to the next level. He did turn Bolton into a top 6 side, but that was a while back.

There's no way Jim White doesn't know who it is / who has been interviewed.

He's got " the exclusive " and will be just waiting for the nod from Moshiri.

Sam Allardyce has always said nice things about us, particularly in relation to our history and our fans. He definitely "gets" us.

And unlike Dyche he's worked with some big name players, with both England and Newcastle.

I'm just not sure, though, that he's good enough to take us to the next level. He did turn Bolton into a top 6 side, but that was a while back.

You sound like you've accepted our fate and are just trying to justify the decision for your own sanity.

We'll appoint this week and it won't be Unsworth

Which is why he won't end up here.

Don't fall for the spin.

We've either got Big Sean or Big Sam.

If you think that errand boy is an ambitious mogul you can't have been paying attention for the last 18 months.

Tsssk, Koeman was a big name, he was talked about as the next Arsenal/Barca manager, you didnt rate him, I didnt rate him, but he was the highest profile we could have got, sadly, we are looking for a manager at possibly the worst possible time, the amount of managers willing to leave clubs mid season isnt great and the 1s that we could get are mostly out of work for a reason.

So we are left with some utterly outstandingly bad choices, The Mosh is out there waving his chequebook, show him the respect he deserves for Gods sake.

He also left them with a debt, due to "big " transfers and wages, that they've never recovered from and are unlikely to ever recover from.

I cant see us NOT appointing somebody in the next 4 days, personally.
Had we lost yesterday Goat, I think you'd probably be right.

The three points was vital to take some pressure off the need to appoint quickly, and I am very confident that the time will be taken and used to better effect that a hasty move.

Agree the win takes way the imminent pressure to appoint. Can't see this stretching past the weekend though. We'll have a new man in by this time next week for sure IMO. There's a need to let the new manager use the break to familiarise with the set up etc.

Had we lost yesterday Goat, I think you'd probably be right.

The three points was vital to take some pressure off the need to appoint quickly, and I am very confident that the time will be taken and used to better effect that a hasty move.

All the 3 points does is help us sell the "team" to somebody a bit better.

I see no reason at all for us not to appoint somebody this week.

Koeman was sacked 2 weeks ago, theres hasty and then theres taking the piss, we are dangerously close to the later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back