• Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The four managers we will be interested in will be as follows

Tuchel (world class manager - Moshiri number 1 choice, Unsworth (Kenwrigths choice), Allardyce (Walshes choice) and Silva (the 'alternate candidate')

Basically we will get Tuchel if he wants the job - Moshiri makes the final decisions ultimately, Unsworths chance has gone, Allardyce will only come if ALL other options reject us, and Silva is the one we get if he agrees and Tuchel rejects us.

as @AndyC has said though there is a good chance now that should Tuchel and Silva both turn the job down that other names will come in the mix as the pressure on a decision over the next few days subsided somewhat - and with each passing day the chance of Allardyce gets lower and lower.

Weasel me up @orly

The only way I could envisage BFS getting the call would be if we lost the next three games and even then - imo - the absolute best he'd get offered is the end of the season, no way on a long-term basis.
All hypothetical Goat, we're gonna beat Palace and continue to do due diligence on as many managerial options as possible.

Do you think we won’t have appointed by palace ? I can’t see any way that happens personally, us stumbling to three points on Saturday doesn’t make everything Rosy .

If we really are getting Big Fat Sam albeit for remainder of season what’s the point, Would rather Rhino sees us through the remainder of the season, saying that Would rather we went hard at Tuchel or Silva to try and move us forward instead of losing start of next season doing it

OMG Fat Sam win ratio is the mid 30% how embarrasing is this.

If you put England in there , which is obviously 100% and I suppose you should do it’s mid 40’s.

Given his long career and given the clubs he’s managed then his win percentage isn’t too bad really . That palace team was dire and he had a 40% win rate with them and just below 30% with a horrendous Sunderland side that a few months later Moyes took down with 18%.
I’m certainly not excited of watching him manage at Goodison but the win percentage isn’t the best way of criticising him I don’t think .

If you put England in there , which is obviously 100% and I suppose you should do it’s mid 40’s.

Given his long career and given the clubs he’s managed then his win percentage isn’t too bad really . That palace team was dire and he had a 40% win rate with them and just below 30% with a horrendous Sunderland side that a few months later Moyes took down with 18%.
I’m certainly not excited of watching him manage at Goodison but the win percentage isn’t the best way of criticising him I don’t think .

Probably best not to really. One game mate.

Cant think of a better way tbh, you either win games regualry no matter how you play or dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back