Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People still need to wake up and smell the coffee, Tuchel isnt coming to Everton, and Dyche doesn't want to, dont let Sundays papering over of the cracks fool you, we are still in trouble, we need a striker. People think we could attract a massive manager, it aint happening.

People still need to wake up and smell the coffee, Tuchel isnt coming to Everton, and Dyche doesn't want to, dont let Sundays papering over of the cracks fool you, we are still in trouble, we need a striker. People think we could attract a massive manager, it aint happening.

Maybe we don’t want dyche , do you think dyche wouldn’t fancy the Everton job ? Whose he waiting for Spurs , Arsenal or Real Madrid ?

The sad reality is a club in our current position just isn't an attractive prospect for a top manager at the moment

Cutting your cloth accordingly is not a symbol of lacking ambition so long as you're doing it with an eye of kicking on in the future

I know that doesn't make sense to a generation of football supporters who want everything right away

We have to take care of the short term so that we can expand in the long term

Look at that poll. People would laugh at this if it was widely circulated. The fact there are actually fans deluded enough to believe this club can attract those coaches. Has all semblance of reality just evaporated? Allardyce is the best we can hope for after the famous win against....Watford.

The sad reality is a club in our current position just isn't an attractive prospect for a top manager at the moment

Cutting your cloth accordingly is not a symbol of lacking ambition so long as you're doing it with an eye of kicking on in the future

I know that doesn't make sense to a generation of football supporters who want everything right away

We have to take care of the short term so that we can expand in the long term

I think the point is about style though Mikey. Start from what qualities you want from a manager and build from there. You may not get your top 5 choices but you work from there.

I can't understand if that method is used how Allardyce gets a hearing. I can with Dyche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back