Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY BIG SAM DAY EVERYBODY
980x.gif

Genuinely worried if we make that fat get the manager of our great football club.

My season ticket will not be used until he's gone.

What ever happened to our club motto?

The sad reality is a club in our current position just isn't an attractive prospect for a top manager at the moment

Cutting your cloth accordingly is not a symbol of lacking ambition so long as you're doing it with an eye of kicking on in the future

I know that doesn't make sense to a generation of football supporters who want everything right away

We have to take care of the short term so that we can expand in the long term
We are one of the richest clubs in the world, playing in one of the most prominent leagues in the world against some of the biggest names in world football. There is global interest and the chance to prove yourself one of the best coaches in the world. Apart from maybe 2-3 dozen other clubs, any ambitious manager in the whole world should be chomping at the bit to be our new manager. With that mindset we should be getting one of the top managers in world football. Wasn't Koeman about the 11th highest paid manager in the world with us?

Not Sam effing Allardyce unless you think he is an elite manager. I am totally appalled that he is apparently heading the list of candidates. Just how limited is our board to not be able to see past appointing Big Sam as a fire fighting measure?

Not even if Big Sam borrowed Brian Blessed's hawkman costume from Flash Gordon as his matchday outfit would I want his anti-football here.

I think the point is about style though Mikey. Start from what qualities you want from a manager and build from there. You may not get your top 5 choices but you work from there.

I can't understand if that method is used how Allardyce gets a hearing. I can with Dyche.

I've said numerous times on here that style doesn't bother me

I want Everton to win football matches

If Big Sam can do that from now until the end of the season then fine

I don't care if we win every game 1-0 by lumping it into the box, especially if it's just for a short term basis. I honestly don't

If Everton win then I'm happy

Do I want Big Sam to be our manager long term for years to come? No

Am I even particularly enthused about him as a manager? No

Will I put up with him for 6 months so long as he's getting results? Yes

We are one of the richest clubs in the world, playing in one of the most prominent leagues in the world against some of the biggest names in world football. There is global interest and the chance to prove yourself one of the best coaches in the world. Apart from maybe 2-3 dozen other clubs, any ambitious manager in the whole world should be chomping at the bit to be our new manager. With that mindset we should be getting one of the top managers in world football. Wasn't Koeman about the 11th highest paid manager in the world with us?

Not Sam effing Allardyce unless you think he is an elite manager. I am totally appalled that he is apparently heading the list of candidates. Just how limited is our board to not be able to see past appointing Big Sam as a fire fighting measure?

Not even if Big Sam borrowed Brian Blessed's hawkman costume from Flash Gordon as his matchday outfit would I want his anti-football here.
Look the RS had Klopp installed within 4 days of firing Rodgers, if these types of candidates were available to us we would no doubt have had them installed by now.

Bolasie could get into the Barcelona or Arsenal team and anyone not realising that is turd. That is why Koeman paid £20m+. When we have 4/5 players on his wavelength we'll be talking
@mixed_up 07/11/16

I mean, this is the type of person you have to deal with on here. Give me a break.

How many managers want a relegation on their CV? Because that's the risk you take with us at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back