• Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NO!!!. JUST NO NO NO NO NO.

This guy belongs in a sewer and not within a million miles of our club. He will take us back 10 years at least.

I can't believe anybody wants him as manager of our club. We need somebody who will take us forward and compliment the fabulous range of quality youth talent we have at our disposal. In other words. Tuchel.

Appoint Allardyce and we may as well just start giving our kids away as they'll be going nowhere with us.

It's opinions mate. And bottom line we ain't getting Tuchel.

Additionally we've sunk over £200million into that squad. £200million. And it is shocking currently embroiled in a relegation scrap.

We ain't this shining light in the league who needs the right man to unlock it's potential. We dropped alot of money to go backwards a million miles from the top 6.

1st thing is to get out the mire and assess. Personally that'll take 2 seasons, the damage is that bad imo.

Thinking Tuchel will come in and this time next season we'll be Dortmund is completely bonkers.

Probably best not to really. One game mate.

It’s his career though , if you’re going to use statistics to assess his career the fact that he’s one of the longest working managers works against him so you can’t take out a game . That isn’t how statistics work , ask don bradman.

It’s his career though , if you’re going to use statistics to assess his career the fact that he’s one of the longest working managers works against him so you can’t take out a game . That isn’t how statistics work , ask don bradman.

Oh I know...but it would make him the best England manager ever!

Do you think we won’t have appointed by palace ? I can’t see any way that happens personally, us stumbling to three points on Saturday doesn’t make everything Rosy .

A lot could and should be happening before we go to Palace Harry in terms of expanding the search beyond the names currently being bandied around.
Personally, I would favour continuing the search for, research of, and talks with as many potential candidates as possible... how long that takes will depend upon the nature of the talks as they progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back