Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nha9kv2F4y1tqgzwwo1_500.gif

Diego Simeone to Everton: Owner Farhad Moshiri WANTS Atletico Madrid boss

DIEGO SIMEONE is wanted as Everton's new manager.

By Rhys Turrell / Published 7th November 2017

Diego-Simeone-658214.jpg
GETTY

Diego Simeone: Everton want the Atletico Madrid boss
Everton are in the market for a new manager after ditching Ronald Koeman last month.

David Unsworth is in temporary charge at Goodison Park but doesn't look like getting the job.

Sky Sports reporter Kaveh Solhekol claims Simeone is the man owner Farhad Moshiri is after.

He wrote on Twitter: "Owner Farhad Moshiri wants Diego Simeone to be Everton manager. Other more realistic targets: Allardyce & Marco Silva or give it to Unsworth."

...Sky saying Allardyce, Unsworth are on the short list along with a Premiership manager and a top international coach.

The "top international coach", at a push, is probably Paolo Fonseca.

If there is only one Premiership Manager, then obviously it can't be both Dyche and Silva. My guess Silva. Despite all the talk from last week, Dyche seems to be even lower down the list than Allardyce or has indicated he doesn't want the job.

Just makes sense to work down the list in order of favour.

1. Silva - PL experience trumps Fonseca in my opinion.
2. Fonseca - unlikely until summer with Shaktar having a good chance of UCL knockout, and even if not, they will want to win the Europa League.
3. Allardyce with Unsworth remaining on.

I am not in favour of a short-term appointment but its looking more likely. I would not be surprised if its Allardyce and they come to a private agreement with Silva or Fonseca to take over in May/June, announced towards the end of the season, provided all is well.

Just a hunch that Moshiri's favoured long-term candidate may be Fonseca.

Diego-Simeone-658214.jpg
GETTY

Everton are in the market for a new manager after ditching Ronald Koeman last month.

David Unsworth is in temporary charge at Goodison Park but doesn't look like getting the job.

Sky Sports reporter Kaveh Solhekol claims Simeone is the man owner Farhad Moshiri is after.

He wrote on Twitter: "Owner Farhad Moshiri wants Diego Simeone to be Everton manager. Other more realistic targets: Allardyce & Marco Silva or give it to Unsworth."

HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA is it 1st April, no, checks calendar, definatley 7th November

Diego-Simeone-658214.jpg
GETTY

Ha ha ha

Diego-Simeone-658214.jpg
GETTY

When was the last time the Mosh saw a psychiatrist.

Tweet from the same guy on 23rd of October, not a single other source or even he has said anything about wagner, now he is the only one saying about this, file under a journo who writes for the gambling times

Graeme Bailey‏Verified account @GraemeBailey
Graeme Bailey Retweeted Everton

Ronald Koeman wins the latest Premier League sack race - as I said over the weekend they like David Wagner - https://goo.gl/kFTkjN

Graeme Bailey added,

EvertonVerified account @everton

6:02 AM - 23 Oct 2017
Tbf I think he was just reacting to Kaveh on SSN reporting the Simeone story.

I find Simeone almost impossible to believe. Having said that you are almost at the point where it's impossible to rule anything out or in currently at Everton. There are so many curveballs, from Kenwright to Usmanov it's very difficult to quite know what to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back