Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
His first choice. He paid the money. He got his man. Good decision, demonstrates proactivity.
Easy to forget how vaunted Koeman was in these parts 12 months ago. Shame it all fell away so quickly.

It's no slight on Moshiri though.
It was Koeman has blown a fortUne in the transfer market , and just look at our squad!

We would be fools to not even approach him.
I'm not sure how much I rate him if I'm honest.

With Neymar, Suarez and Messi he really should have won everything. The away performances in the CL were embarrassing.

I would prefer Silva. I have a better idea how he would do with this team in this league.

we need to sell besic, klassen, schederlin, rooney, mirallas and mccarthy so should get about 30m in

I like Besic, he can still do a job, just needs to stay fit and get a run in the team. Rooney should be impact-sub only but worth keeping as that option. The rest can go, even brother James.

Simeone along with a £300m transfer kitty for next summer, with nobody to sell worth selling.

Alright.

Where's the figure for the kitty from mate?

The quite firm links for Simeone hint at a lot more stuff happening in the background than most are aware of. It's almost like we have financial muscle beyond what it looks like on paper....

Alan Myers reckons Simeone would be more of a summer option, if anything.
There are rumours he wants to leave Madrid - he is losing Griezman and there's only so long any team will keep that work rate up for any manager. It's why Pep only lasts 3 years.

However there's no way he will come to us. I'm almost certain if the rumour is that he's leaving then it will be to replace Conte at Chelsea.

The only way Simeone ever rolls up at GP is the day when Usmanov disposes of his Arsenal shares and shacks up with Moshiri here for all the world to see. No chance.
Exactly. No one in the football world actually thinks we have money especially when our star striker effectively said it was a load of nonsense that we did last season. Koeman apparently came for a large war chest and was let down. No top manager will risk their career on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back