Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't happen. I'd be amazed if it did, don't care what the bookies are saying, you can tell by the speculation nobody knows.
At the end of the Moshiri calls the shots and he wants a big name exotic fancy Dan type from Europe and that's what it'll be. He's probably being advised against it but he'll do it anyway.

The media have prepared the way for any Allardyce appointment and enough fans are desperate enough to get him in so that the board would - on a short term hiring basis - get away with taking him. He could have been hired an hour after Unsworth's last game in charge or anytime since. But the club have let it be know they'll sift through a short list. I dont think that's window dressing either.

Allardyce is serving his purpose here: to flush out a commitment from a real contender.
Hope you are right. last thing I want is that clown involved in the club even in the short term

It won't happen. I'd be amazed if it did, don't care what the bookies are saying, you can tell by the speculation nobody knows.
At the end of the Moshiri calls the shots and he wants a big name exotic fancy Dan type from Europe and that's what it'll be. He's probably being advised against it but he'll do it anyway.
What’s the end of Moshiri??

Yep he paid 10 million compensation for Koeman - a great track record!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back