Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not arguing with you about that, and the heads going - i actually think is down to both Willaims and Jagielka being main culprits of it, soon as we concede they give up effectively and then the rest of the team dominoes in on that.

If Mori was fit - then him and Keane should 100% be the starting partnership for all games really, still not brilliant like but would see those other two away from the pitch so they can't spread the malaise any further in a game, short of that - it's hard to see WHAT Unsworth can do exactly before January - play Holgate with Keane? take a absolute wild gamble and throw the young lad Feeney in with Keane and hope Keane being the senior man can step up into a leader role and help his own loss of confidence out by giving him more responsibility?

There is a core of players at the team atm - senior pro's - who basically need cutting out the team due to frankly being so steeped in a loosing mentality and lack of responsibility (except for nice media sound-bites about effort and fighting etc) that all they do is drag the younger players down instead of bolstering them up.

Just a few cases from recent games - Kenny scoring the OG the other day, not one of the senior players comes over - not a single one of them, just dropped heads and lost in their own self pity.

Martina goes down with what at the time looked a absolutely horrid injury, 5-6 Lyon players around him trying to help, or check hes ok, not a single one of ours within 30 yards of the lad, including our captain, absolutely disgusting that and shows a huge lack of team spirit - or at best that their isa collection of groups in the squad and if your not in it then 'f' you basically.
I genuinely expected Koeman's first act to be throwing the perennial ageing losers out. How wrong was I needs to happen asap

Unsworth has done a really good job with the u-23's, so as a club, you would think that part of player development was sorted. However, he's made it clear he wants to be a manager, so there's a dilemma there?
There is a dilemma for sure and whatever happens I think we are going to have to find a replacement. Hopefully someone from the existing coaches is able to step up or if not we'll have to go outside. But it's a key position so we need to get the right person in.

Reckon they'll try hard to get a big name over the international break.

If noones in by the next game then Unsy will get it, rather that than Big Sam tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back