Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely shocked that Evertonians prefer Unsworth over Tuchel in Echos vote.

Let me say this one more time. Unsworth is a sentimental choice and would be crucial mistake. Watford game has messed peoples minds.

OVER TO YOU MR. MOSHIRI!

Well said that man. Too often Evertonians get caught up in the sentimental choice. Get the best man not the biggest blue.

first choice Tuchel ( but its gone quiet ) , I would then say Simone ? but looks like only option is Unsy ( risky ) till end of season and then see who is interested that Mosh and Bill can shortlist ?

Absolutely shocked that Evertonians prefer Unsworth over Tuchel in Echos vote.

Let me say this one more time. Unsworth is a sentimental choice and would be crucial mistake. Watford game has messed peoples minds.

OVER TO YOU MR. MOSHIRI!

Watford was a freak result, think the drama of it all and the sentimentality has made people want Unsworth.

Got to be aiming higher, which i suspect we are. Think we’d survive under Unsworth, but really struggle.

Watford was a freak result, think the drama of it all and the sentimentality has made people want Unsworth.

Got to be aiming higher, which i suspect we are. Think we’d survive under Unsworth, but really struggle.
But I don't want a trendy German Supply Teacher Manager just because the RS have one.
I want a Manager that can organise a back line and give us a credible threat going forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back