Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasn't the debate though, the debate was who was the better for us out of Moyes, Martinez and Koeman. It's not even a contest.

As for that last comment, we were fighting relegation and utter turd before he arrived. Still living in the 80's by any chance? It was only Moyes who actually gave us some credibility again after years of garbage.
Stop derailing the thread.

Actually, Dave has a point. I get that when its fallow, its kind of natural to veer into a "past managers pros and cons" chat, but if possible, could we keep this mainly about our next one.

No bans or warnings, just a polite request.

And yeah, I have had a good day before some smart arse asks!

That wasn't the debate though, the debate was who was the better for us out of Moyes, Martinez and Koeman. It's not even a contest.

As for that last comment, we were fighting relegation and utter turd before he arrived. Still living in the 80's by any chance? It was only Moyes who actually gave us some credibility again after years of garbage.

No, not living in the 80s just have high standards.

And for the record I don't think Moyes did give us credibility. He, along with Bill, perpetuated the myth of plucky little Everton, the pair of them to save their collective arses.

In recent times credibility for me was going to the Emirates and OT and actually going toe to toe with them like we always should. And to placate @roydo I firmly believe our new manager should do the same :dodgy:

Dear Father Christmas,

I have been very good this year.

For Christmas i would like,

a new manager

2 new centre forwards

2 new centre backs

and a left back.

Iam not a greedy person, therefore i promise to donate my presents this year to Everton Football Club.

Thank you very much.

...impossible, you can’t have all those for Christmas even if you have been a good boy. The transfer window doesn’t open until January.

Getting on three weeks now and still no new manager.

I’m getting the impression Bill and co have been told by associates of some top European manager, like we have seen in the press recently that they are keen to come here.

It’s my guess that again we are being led on a merry dance trying to get someone who has no really intention of coming here. Bit like our transfers. Hence the hold up.

All this is doing is stoping a manger who we could get such as Allardyce who I know isn’t the popular choice working and drilling the players who aren’t on international duty now.

Starting to turn into a bit of a farce if this drags on.

lol
who made you a mod?

Actually, Dave has a point. I get that when its fallow, its kind of natural to veer into a "past managers pros and cons" chat, but if possible, could we keep this mainly about our next one.

No bans or warnings, just a polite request.

And yeah, I have had a good day before some smart arse asks!

Sorry for logging onto the forum and joining in the debate that I read, I will ask politely next time what is and isn't sacred ground before I progress.

Anyway, still not Unsworth.

No, not living in the 80s just have high standards.

And for the record I don't think Moyes did give us credibility. He, along with Bill, perpetuated the myth of plucky little Everton, the pair of them to save their collective arses.

In recent times credibility for me was going to the Emirates and OT and actually going toe to toe with them like we always should. And to placate @roydo I firmly believe our new manager should do the same :dodgy:

So taking a team on a shoe string budget that struggled for years before he arrived and achieving regular to 6 finishes isn't that credible? Ok!

Oh and still not Unsworth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back