Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So taking a team on a shoe string budget that struggled for years before he arrived and achieving regular to 6 finishes isn't that credible? Ok!

Oh and still not Unsworth.
What did we achieve by doing that though? Nothing. May as well been finishing 10th and being proud of that for the fact we never progressed in 11 years.

Anyway

Still no news. Still believe we have done nothing in terms of trying to hire a manager, we should be sorting one out now like a sensible club

lol
who made you a mod?

Sorry for logging onto the forum and joining in the debate that I read, I will ask politely next time what is and isn't sacred ground before I progress.

Anyway, still not Unsworth.

Well thats the point of a forum. Debate and that. Just sometimes a thread can veer off topic that might not be what readers of the thread title are expecting. Anyrate, no harm done, all good, and agree with with Unsworth.

Heavens only knows who though.

Will match you with Egil Olsen, Pepe Mel, SolskJaer, Scolari, Christian Gross. And I'll up you with Juande Ramos, Alain Perrin, Velimir Zajec, Felix McGrath, Jacques Santini and Remi Garde.

Match it up with whoever you like......the fact remains that five out of the top six managers in the EPL right now all made their mark here pretty soon after arriving minus any previous experience of managing in this country.

In fact make it a full house.....Poch did pretty well at Saints when he first arrived from managing in Spain.

Even Koeman seemed to do OK when he joined Saints.

And let’s look closer to home......as others have pointed out, the most successful of our last three managers was the only one whom came without a PL record.

Which all goes to show that if a fellow is a good enough manager he will readily adapt to life in the EPL.

Just a thought and hope Im wrong, but with the delay, could Chris Coleman be in the frame? Could be waiting till after these two internationals.

I would imagine if Coleman had been offered the job the FAW would have released him from overseeing two meaningless friendly fixtures and let him start immediately.

Match it up with whoever you like......the fact remains that five out of the top six managers in the EPL right now all made their mark here pretty soon after arriving minus any previous experience of managing in this country.

In fact make it a full house.....Poch did pretty well at Saints when he first arrived from managing in Spain.

Even Koeman seemed to do OK when he joined Saints.

And let’s look closer to home......as others have pointed out, the most successful of our last three managers was the only one whom came without a PL record.

Which all goes to show that if a fellow is a good enough manager he will readily adapt to life in the EPL.
Good points but unfortunately the jokers in charge of EFC haven't a clue who to appoint.....Comedy board...

Good points but unfortunately the jokers in charge of EFC haven't a clue who to appoint.....Comedy board...

Palace, sorted
Leicester, sorted
West Ham, sorted
Everton, Mulling and sleepwalking into the abyss?

We've lost to one of those and are due to play the others shortly, we'll see whether the mulling strategy is the right one in what are, to be honest, 6 pointers like the Leicester game was at the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back