Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco Silva has come in significantly with several bookmakers today despite there being nothing in the media. He's now 3/1 second favourite on Skybet. Hopefully this and the delay in an announcement indicates there's contact between his reps and us.

Can't see him leaving now what would that show about his attitude? And if he left watford he could leave us the same. If there's anything to happen with this I would say summer and then that's if watford don't offer him a better Contract depending how they do

We can only hope. Silva would be a solution that most would embrace but it's hard to see him leaving Watford so soon.

A quick look on a Watford forum sees quite a few posters putting the boot into Silva after 3 successive defeats caused by shambolic defending "not helped by his insistence on zonal marking".

Well he only got the Wales gig cos Gary Speed died. He did well under the circumstances, granted, but for some reason as yet identified, I find him the most over rated, uninspiring manager in football. (almost)

Ive never heard anyone rate him to be honest. He's done a fantastic job and been under appreciated if anything

Well he only got the Wales gig cos Gary Speed died. He did well under the circumstances, granted, but for some reason as yet identified, I find him the most over rated, uninspiring manager in football. (almost)
Even compared to Southgate?

Mind you no one has ever over-rated him.

A quick look on a Watford forum sees quite a few posters putting the boot into Silva after 3 successive defeats caused by shambolic defending "not helped by his insistence on zonal marking".

Tbf one of those was Chelsea away, another and against us he had a sub keeper commit a suicidal joke error and a defender slip into Lennon, shambolic yes but he can't stop defenders slipping or keepers getting injured.

His team impressed me against us and Chelsea on the TV. He did an amazing job to even give Hull a sniff of staying up after having to lose any player half decent - brought in Maguire too.

Unsworth or Silva? No contest for me

Tbf one of those was Chelsea away, another and against us he had a sub keeper commit a suicidal joke error and a defender slip into Lennon, shambolic yes but he can't stop defenders slipping or keepers getting injured.

His team impressed me against us and Chelsea on the TV. He did an amazing job to even give Hull a sniff of staying up after having to lose any player half decent - brought in Maguire too.

Unsworth or Silva? No contest for me

Couldn't agree more. Hopefully they go for Silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back