Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it is strange, the way things have turned out, in this season. And the previous as well.

I start to dislike Morishi, for good reasons.

Perhaps, he should run a team, from a lesser league, like the turkish or greek. He is turning Everton in to non existence.

Dominic King pushing for unsworth in the daily mail again

I thought it quite balanced tbf, while he pointed out that any appointment of Big Fat Sam would be almost universally unpopular with our fan base he pointed out the stark contrast with Silva.

"Marco Silva, by contrast, would be the kind of appointment that would trigger excitement after making a bright start to his life as a manager in England but the Portuguese has not shown any indication that he will leave Watford so soon."

Its this problem of getting Silva which brings him to Unsworth and as the tone had been about how popular or not these appointments might be went on to point out the positives

"the players have responded to him. Those who have been involved in the few training sessions he has put on have been unable to fault his methods and they were delighted to get a win on the board against Watford."

And the real risks and reservations

"he has things to learn and is short of Premier League experience. He has, in some games, been too eager to promote youth, with his midfield selection against Watford lacking experience."

And concludes

"Moshiri must think carefully before he makes the ultimate call."

Wasn't that bad as he did infer Silva would be welcomed and perhaps the preference if we can get him although obviously Watford are an obstacle here, but not necessarily an immovable one.

I thought it quite balanced tbf, while he pointed out that any appointment of Big Fat Sam would be almost universally unpopular with our fan base he pointed out the stark contrast with Silva.

"Marco Silva, by contrast, would be the kind of appointment that would trigger excitement after making a bright start to his life as a manager in England but the Portuguese has not shown any indication that he will leave Watford so soon."

Its this problem of getting Silva which brings him to Unsworth and as the tone had been about how popular or not these appointments might be went on to point out the positives

"the players have responded to him. Those who have been involved in the few training sessions he has put on have been unable to fault his methods and they were delighted to get a win on the board against Watford."

And the real risks and reservations

"he has things to learn and is short of Premier League experience. He has, in some games, been too eager to promote youth, with his midfield selection against Watford lacking experience."

And concludes

"Moshiri must think carefully before he makes the ultimate call."

Wasn't that bad as he did infer Silva would be welcomed and perhaps the preference if we can get him although obviously Watford are an obstacle here, but not necessarily an immovable one.
It's balanced I agree. But I think the club leaked the allardyce rumours to see the reaction and are now Doin something similar re unsworth.

Why we need so long time to appoint a manager? The new manager also need time to familiarize the players in team,West Ham sack the manager and new manager is appointed three days later. If the club not want to appoint new manager,the board should announce the management by Unsworth to the end of the season.

Why we need so long time to appoint a manager? The new manager also need time to familiarize the players in team,West Ham sack the manager and new manager is appointed three days later. If the club not want to appoint new manager,the board should announce the management by Unsworth to the end of the season.

Do you want a David Moyes?
Cos that's how you get a David Moyes . . .

The Mirror say this morning that Kenwright wants Dyche but Moshiri wants a "big name" foreigner. Hope the latter gets his wish - it looks like most Everton fans feel the same as me (70% in the poll).

Mind, the Mirror says Everton do not relish paying Dyche £4 million a year - I read Koeman was on £6 million (so surely Dyche would want the same as Koeman?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back