Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What had pochettino done before joining spurs?

Nothing mate, but it’s taken him 4 years and 2 clubs to bring about his footballing philosophy. Also he had a fine season with Southampton prior to him being poached. Silva took Hull down and has just lost his last 3 PL games.

That doesn’t fill me with confidence

Got to remember one little thing
We’re not very good and haven’t been for over 20 years.......be thankful if we get a young up and coming manager

I’ve just spat my coffee all over my screen.

Didn’t we say the same thing about Martinez?

What’s our name?

Oi you snidey little squeeky scouser tarts, Marco Silva is ours and so is Z-Cars.

Oh, and maybe you chavs should respect other teams a bit more and not buy out every team outside the top 6.

Stupid team full of Hull, Burnley and Sunderland rejects.

We wouldn’t of went in for him if he hadn’t given signals he would be up for the job, we would have sounded out his representatives.

Seems like a game of cat, mouse and a big cheuqe now.

To be fair to us, Moyes went from this:
BXfAkp3IAAAntHo.png

To this:

everton-fc-boss-david-moyes-named-barclays-manager-of-the-month-for-september-5754651.jpg

You do know that's not a real picture of Moyes though?

Them Watford owners stood firm on Deeney going to Leicester and China. This may not be as easy as we think.

Correct, it won’t be easy at all. In mid season as well. Him going leaves them without a manager and we know how difficult that is.

I’d rate it at less than 50:50 even if Silva is interested. There is a big difference between that and agitating for a move 11 games in, or resigning.

It won’t happen soon if it all, and if it fails then they really have no option but to appoint Unsworth in what would be less than ideal circumstances. It’s high stakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back