Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read the KLUITENBURG tweet, decent of him...nice man it seems yet failed awfully at getting Ashley Williams down a few bra sizes...

Oh well.

Y'know if KOEMAN tweeted that he was 'sorry it didn't work out & that he loved the club and fans' I reckon I might actually cry. Not because he's gone...just because it may well tip me over the edge in relation to just how crap we are at....just STUFF at this club.

I'm so very meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh about EFC at the moment.

Apart from NIASSE who I think is ace and his recent int whence he said - sort of - 'I know i'm not great but i really try' - was brilliant.

Wish those higher up had some of that abarrrr them...

#ONWARD

*I hope

WE didn't get hammered in Lyon at all. Not sure what you're on about there quite honestly.
Didn't get ripped apart by Leicester. They had three shots on target all game?
Fair point, injury time goals don't count.
We were better side against Watford.

There's been clear improvement.

Apologies;

We did get ripped against Lyon (honestly we did)
We were pretty god damn awful against Leicester
We were NOT the better side against Watford, they nearly ripped us apart

These are a true reflection without blue tinted spectacles.

Things haven't improved and anyone with half a brain who plays Rooney and Sigurdson left and right midfield in any game needs their bumps feeling.

He's a good U23 coach but not a Premier League Manager......

And anyone looking for evidence of a recovery under Rhino, which I sincerely hope includes every last one of us, look no further than that highlighted bit.

Because that statement is more or less true.....but was turned on its head when we battled back from two goals down to beat Watford.

Three short weeks ago that two goal deficit would, in all likliehood, have quickly became three or even four.

That game came at the end of an intense period of ten or eleven days in which Unsie was chucked in the deep end with 24 hours to cobble together a team to play at Chelsea and precious little time to work on tactics and formations in between the four games we played in that period.

I stand with Team Rhino right now.

In many ways I feel the phoney war is over now.....this coming Saturday is the start of his true “trial period”.

I believe he will steady the ship and have us well clear of the drop zone by Christmas.....and if it is what the club wants, hold the reins until summer when the range of options will be so much greater.

COYBB :dance:
I'm in the optimistic camp too mate. But there were two important things about our come back in the Watford game. The first was the Niasse goal came so quickly after their second, which was absolutely massive. And the second was the Cleverley penalty miss, as that would have been morale breaking had he scored.

Unsworth ain't up to it...........my apologies to those that think he get's us and he's one of us (whatever that means)

...he lost anything I may have even remotely held about wanting him 'in' the role full time when he made WILLIAMS Captain after his Kung-Fu / Pontins wrestling debacle at GP v LYON.

Should have been dropped, never mind being given the armband afterwards...

Pfffft...

Just read the KLUITENBURG tweet, decent of him...nice man it seems yet failed awfully at getting Ashley Williams down a few bra sizes...

Oh well.

Y'know if KOEMAN tweeted that he was 'sorry it didn't work out & that he loved the club and fans' I reckon I might actually cry. Not because he's gone...just because it may well tip me over the edge in relation to just how crap we are at....just STUFF at this club.

I'm so very meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh about EFC at the moment.

Apart from NIASSE who I think is ace and his recent int whence he said - sort of - 'I know i'm not great but i really try' - was brilliant.

Wish those higher up had some of that abarrrr them...

#ONWARD

*I hope
What did the tweet say. Apparently I am too aged to (want to) understand the world of twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back