Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Jan Kluitenberg leave the club when Koeman was sacked?
I don't recall Unsworth mentioning a new fitness coach (while he did bring in a new goalkeeping coach).
Curious as Jan just tweeted his thanks to the club and fans there an hour ago - and wondering if this potentially means there's someone coming in along with their own backroom staff.

I like the conclusions you are jumping to there to be honest mate - defo a glass half full kinda guy. Would be nice to know that someone is coming in with their own team

Reality is though, he's probably only just done it....

I like the conclusions you are jumping to there to be honest mate - defo a glass half full kinda guy. Would be nice to know that someone is coming in with their own team

Reality is though, he's probably only just done it....

He'll have just signed the legals and the confidentiality clauses I reckon and he'll now be looking to buy a new BMX with his massive pay-off.

Itching, though, to tell all and sundry that nobody knows what they're doing behind the scenes.

Or on the pitch for that matter...

IMAGINE - 13th MAY 2018...

Last game of the season, AWAY to WEST HAM, Moyes in the post-match presser...

'...it's never good to see a club you once managed go down, but this is about West Ham now and I'm happy we've stayed up...'

Last game of the season, AWAY to WEST HAM, Big Sam in the post-match presser...

'...no, it's never nice to go down, especially when you're put there by a team you once managed and have a soft-spot for...but that's football innit. Maybe it'd have been different if I'd come in earlier, who knows, before Christmas may have made all the difference...but I'm committed to bringing Everton back up next season because this is a great project with a great board and great fans...'

*Sam RESIGNS 3 days later, the club begin search for a 'world class manager'...

View attachment 42072
Thanks for cheering me up mate, top work.
Slashes wrists.

FFS Epebton! We missed the chance to see lee tie wearing a tie!

Attachments

• IMG_1177.webp
    IMG_1177.webp
    58.7 KB · Views: 69

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back