Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the conclusions you are jumping to there to be honest mate - defo a glass half full kinda guy. Would be nice to know that someone is coming in with their own team

Reality is though, he's probably only just done it....

Ah ya, I'm not jumping to conclusions here... just explaining why i was asking a random question. Likely nothing to see here - just stood out considering it came a couple of hours before the usual Thursday press conference.

I'm in the optimistic camp too mate. But there were two important things about our come back in the Watford game. The first was the Niasse goal came so quickly after their second, which was absolutely massive. And the second was the Cleverley penalty miss, as that would have been morale breaking had he scored.

But Barney.....you can’t just look at those incidents in isolation.

Baines missed a great chance to put us ahead in the first half.

Iceland missed an open goal to equalise shortly after they scored their first goal.

Games turn on such incidents...if we had taken those two chances goodness knows what the score might have been, we might even have kicked on and won comfortably.

We just need to take heart from the victory and move on.

Never have I seen so many people pick so many holes in what was a stirring comeback.....the kind of comeback which often breathes new life into a struggling team’s season ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back