Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Unsworth has jibbed it. Scenes.

Jibbed it or been Jibbed................

Let the conspiracy theories loose

Screen-Shot-2016-12-23-at-9.02.09-AM.png

Someone posted a list of managers in here the other day, had Fonseca, some Argentinian(maybe Boca manager) bloke and some others. SOmeone able to link me pls

Another odd thing.....no shots/videos of training. And the last time they posted any quotes from Unsworth was the morning after the sleepout. Most likely nothing, but possible something is going on behind closed doors.

EDIT:

Take off the tinfoil hats - presser is 11:30am tomorrow.

Another odd thing.....no shots/videos of training. And the last time they posted any quotes from Unsworth was the morning after the sleepout. Most likely nothing, but possible something is going on behind closed doors.

EDIT:

Take off the tinfoil hats - presser is 11:30am tomorrow.

Source??

But the fact that we are having a press conference on the wrong day at the wrong time, that doesnt make me take off my hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source??

But the fact that we are having a press conference on the wrong day at the wrong time, that doesnt make me take off my hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday at 2pm normally isn't it Goat?

just more weird goings on at Everton , that will disrupt the training programme they normally have set out.

But Barney.....you can’t just look at those incidents in isolation.

Baines missed a great chance to put us ahead in the first half.

Iceland missed an open goal to equalise shortly after they scored their first goal.

Games turn on such incidents...if we had taken those two chances goodness knows what the score might have been, we might even have kicked on and won comfortably.

We just need to take heart from the victory and move on.

Never have I seen so many people pick so many holes in what was a stirring comeback.....the kind of comeback which often breathes new life into a struggling team’s season ;)
Yeah I know, unbelievable, we haven't managed to come from 2-0 down at home for 23 years! It's not like it happens every week. That alone shows how much the morale has improved around the place.

;)
But Barney.....you can’t just look at those incidents in isolation.

Baines missed a great chance to put us ahead in the first half.

Iceland missed an open goal to equalise shortly after they scored their first goal.

Games turn on such incidents...if we had taken those two chances goodness knows what the score might have been, we might even have kicked on and won comfortably.

We just need to take heart from the victory and move on.

Never have I seen so many people pick so many holes in what was a stirring comeback.....the kind of comeback which often breathes new life into a struggling team’s season ;)
I'm actually agreeing with you mate.;)

As regards the highlighted bit, I'd go one step further and say that seasons can turn on such incidents.

Those 2 incidents I mentioned could be pivotal in our season. Niasse doesn't get that goal back almost immediately and I don't think we're coming back in that game. Cleverley scores that pen and all that came before it means nothing. As it is we went into the International break on the back of a win (that looked unexpected after 65 mins) and a spring in our step. We have a group of winnable games coming up which can see us comfortably in top half by Christmas.

;)
I'm actually agreeing with you mate.;)

As regards the highlighted bit, I'd go one step further and say that seasons can turn on such incidents.

Those 2 incidents I mentioned could be pivotal in our season. Niasse doesn't get that goal back almost immediately and I don't think we're coming back in that game. Cleverley scores that pen and all that came before it means nothing. As it is we went into the International break on the back of a win (that looked unexpected after 65 mins) and a spring in our step. We have a group of winnable games coming up which can see us comfortably in top half by Christmas.

This and followed by a new manager gets my top 4 dream back on lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back