Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's worrying me is the drift this won't help results we desperately need in the next three games. Unsworth is temporary and the players know it. And the instability of no permanent manager will permeate throughout the club. We need someone to come in and take the team by the scruff of the neck and sort out what we need for January, whoever it is.

;)
I'm actually agreeing with you mate.;)

As regards the highlighted bit, I'd go one step further and say that seasons can turn on such incidents.

Those 2 incidents I mentioned could be pivotal in our season. Niasse doesn't get that goal back almost immediately and I don't think we're coming back in that game. Cleverley scores that pen and all that came before it means nothing. As it is we went into the International break on the back of a win (that looked unexpected after 65 mins) and a spring in our step. We have a group of winnable games coming up which can see us comfortably in top half by Christmas.

.....oops....:pint2:

I'm actually glad we haven't rushed into a Sam appt. I was even thinking before the Watford game that we should appoint him. But that game has shown us that (I know was lucky, but normally relegation teams get no luck) we aren't that far behind in points terms. Waiting will I hope prevent the relegation mentality that a Sam or Dyche would bring. I think Farhad has been strong here. I may eat my words but at the moment this I feel is true. We also know that we can't do too much different unit Jan anyway

Don't get the fuss about Silva. He went down with Hull and he's had an OK start with Watford, but it's hardly merited the clamour.

While I also dont think Silva is the messiah. I do think it's unfair to just say "He went down with Hull"...The reality is they were dead and buried before he arrived and he gave that club hope until very late on in the season. Put up a bit of a fight.

Don't get the fuss about Silva. He went down with Hull and he's had an OK start with Watford, but it's hardly merited the clamour.
This team needs a good coach and Silva is a good one as is Tuchel. I also think Unsworth is a good coach as well. What we don't need is another manager like Koeman who really isn't interested or involved in the coaching side.

Plus took a 2nd tier Portuguese team to 4th behind their big 3, won sporting their 1st trophy in near a decade and holds the record in Europe for longest winning run

I just think everton are trying to force unsworth on us as the full time boss,and with each win, when we do actually win,they think they have a case,even if he was in charge for next 2/3/4 whatever,i still dont want him,,if they dont get silva as boss,will they then turn to dyche etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back