Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

It always feels like there are only 19 teams in the Premier League when a Chris Houghton side finds itself in this division. In the 2 or 3 years he had Norwich in this league they were seriously the most irrelevant side here, you'd only notice them when Everton where on the same pitch as them. Even Brighton now seem to be an afterthought already and they should be big news considering this is their first crack at the Premier League.

Houghton; as nice a bloke as he appears to be, makes David Moyes come across as a fun loving party organiser. Swerve Swerve Swerve.

So a month without a manager it will be

And we thought the transfer windows were bad!

I'm a broken record but this is embarrassingly poor, you don't sack a manager without an idea of who to bring in and you don't go a month in the middle of the season and not actually hire someone. You also don't spend 150 million in the transfer market and then hire your reserve team manager. That would be a complete joke and not even a lower league team would do that without half expecting relegation at the end of it.

There is no justification for it neither? No other club take this long to hire anyone mid season when in a relegation battle and a shambles of a squad. That is what concerns me so much. No communication outside jim white (which is embarrassing in itself), no urgency and no desire to even improve things.

Unless unsworth starts winning most games in the coming weeks then I expect more silly points to be dropped. As silly as it is to say now, there is a possibility we are looking back in May and seeing this piss poor management of the ckub as being what has sent us down or at the very least the reason why we threw away a chance to show some ambition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back