Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was certainly around and remember those narrow escapes well, the Hans Segars help especially. While it seems comforting and reassuring that there's such a long way to go and anything that seems as though it could be inevitable now can quickly reverse in a few games, I can see ominous signs that even the possibility of such a scenario again scares me.

Taking action now before the problem gets out of hand looks by far the more sensible, calmer and better option to me and is possibly why the board seem to still be chasing different targets and not settling on giving these two (Unsworth and Royle) any sort of written temporary agreement.

How ironical that one of the architects of our 97 struggling side is one of the deadly duo in charge today.

Y'know what though - there was players in the v WIM squad that were up for a scrap.

I genuinely don't see that in this team.

Which is worrying innit.

And especially if we keep playing the same 'game' on repeat.

There's more important things than footy an' that, I know but - genuinely - I can't fuppin' believe we've gotten to here.

They'll be interviewing IDAN TAL next.

Pffffft. Crap. Eff off Everton.

I think the board have a number of on-line betting accounts and backing and laying everyone to see which makes the most money. This started as a bit of a wheeze and now they are all addicted. They have forgotten there is no manager and are upping their deposit limits as I type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back