Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because nobody else of any standing appears to want the job.
Or we haven't asked hardly anyone to begin with?

The whole episode to me suggests we have identified literally one manager and thought throwing money at his club would get him. I don't believe honestly that we ever drew up a shortlist or thought beyond Silva and amazingly, I don't think anyone at the club board thought we wouldn't get him and therefore have any back ups

...imagine announcing that if we get beat tonight.

I don’t think anyone would be that bothered.

It is only a glorified friendly now.

In fact, it isn’t even “glorified” :(

And you know what Eggs......this team really should be a certainty to beat us tonight.

They badly need to win to stay on top of the group.....we will be picking a team with Saints on Sunday very much in mind.

So I don’t think many fancy our chances any old way.

Unsy till the end of the season ffs
If that was to happen and it would be typical Everton and i dont want unsworth at all,it would not surprise me if that was the plan all along,all stuff thats supposedly been happening we would not have a clue if they actually did anything at all

Or we haven't asked hardly anyone to begin with?

The whole episode to me suggests we have identified literally one manager and thought throwing money at his club would get him. I don't believe honestly that we ever drew up a shortlist or thought beyond Silva and amazingly, I don't think anyone at the club board thought we wouldn't get him and therefore have any back ups

Yes.....they were expecting Watford to put up a bit of a fight for appearances sake then take the money....just like Saints did with the last fellow.

Full strength side tonight.
Unsy wins a game in Europe.
Progress, the official line..

Really hiding the fact it's a shambles.

We got battered over there, tonight isnt holding much hope with a small crowd... Ill FUME if he fields a full strength team tonight when he copped out because we where "effectively" out against Lyon.

Full strength side tonight.
Unsy wins a game in Europe.
Progress, the official line..

Really hiding the fact it's a shambles.

If we played a full strength side tonight for that reason.....for any reason in fact.....now, that would be shambolic.

We have a vital game less than 72 hours later and I fully expect the line up to reflect that fact.

And yes, I will be there tonight and no, I will not feel cheated if a weakened team is fielded.

There is too much at stake at Saints for fans to be getting precious over weakened teams in meaningless (to us) matches.

We got battered over there, tonight isnt holding much hope with a small crowd... Ill FUME if he fields a full strength team tonight when he copped out because we where "effectively" out against Lyon.
The away leg was the worst performance I've seen in years.

Unsy is fighting for the job, a good win could get him it.
Got to be tempted to go strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back