Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeedindeed
nan, post: 5858584, member: 9232"]Honestly, for those touting Unsworth, when was the last time a Prem team appointed a coach of Unsworths stature with a positive outcome ?[/QUOTE]
Indeed...Can ppl remember Evertons last 3 appointments when appointing from within and their rezults?

Said it before and got shot down, Marco Silva. I`d rather be where Watford are, I think we have a beter squad though.... Other than that the guy who has won most trophies as a manager. Proven......
I've said before & i will say it again Marco Silva is the new Roberto Martinez

Sitting here watching SSN.
Just listened to purportedly a top Dutch sports journalist who says we have made a mistake by sacking Koeman.
Went on to say that Koeman will soon get another job in the Premier league, before taking up the national team coach position.
Is he right, or has he been on the happy cake and coffee?

Regardless of whether Koeman is a good manager or not, we were right to sack him. The players didn't seem to want to play for him and I don't think he could turn it round.

I mentioned Sean Dyche on here after your Lyon game not expecting your board to go for him. I reckon however they must have already sounded out Ancelotti/Tuchel and maybe one or two more and been given a negative response. Dyche reminds me of a young Moyes who deserves a shot higher up and I think he'll do well.

For me Ancelotti needs to be sounded out as the priority choice. His record speaks for itself, he is a top top manager.

Tuchel would be second.

Agreed. Make a list, start at the top and work your way down. I doubt we'd get Anchelotti but I'd like to think we'd at least sound him out.

We're in this together lad. It will be a hard sell, but I think we can win people over
Odds are against us at the moment although I think we have a good foundation with ourselves.
We will need to recruit.
There are a few lads who I think can make a material difference.

@orly
@nsno-chris

And, if we really want to win this war, we are going to need Tangerine Head himself.

@davek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back