Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, what you descripe is going on, is more like a political game.

If it's true, i rather not get involved. I don't want to take side, since non of the parts, seem to think of others, than themself and their own needs.

They totaly neglect the club, fans and run the club in to the ground, with their inflated ego's

Perhaps it's time to take a break.
Again looking from the outside it sounded like Moshiri said new manager and team very close , weather this is what the boardroom fight is about as BK wants to keep the old blue boys in place

God help us in January.

5 weeks until it opens and we have to get a manager in, assess the squad, pick targets out and sign them.

We have 5 weeks to do that. 5. It's taking us 6 weeks to get a a manager, what if we don't sign a striker? What if the board decide they can't afford to spend too much and we don't see any defenders come in?

What if the strikers we want decide they don't want to move to us? Or want to move to this new manager we have? Or just decide world cup year they are better where they are? Sane as defenders?

I just can't see us making significant dealings in 5 weeks when the manager isn't even here yet. I can't see the club pulling off at least 3 signings that we need and getting them right at the same time. We couldn't do it in 3 months, we aren't going to do it in 4 weeks.

I'd rather just get it over with now I think.

pulis.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back