Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know? Also what qualification does he have that Unsworth didn’t? Least Unsworth has actually won a league at youth level. Arteta hasn’t even managed any game at any level and we would want him to take on what is looking like an extremely difficult job?

I was told mate. Thought it was common knowledge now to be honest. Kenwright was keen to appoint him to replace Unsworth, but Moshiri wanted someone proven. He’s still held in high regard though & in consideration for the summer/after Allardyce.

He’s highly thought of at City, Pep rates him, they don’t want to let him go. I can’t answer you question why we want him over Unsworth, just know that we do.

Conte with Usmanovs billion pound spending spree behind him :D

Come on give me something! It's either that or talk about our relegation football as we have no game this weekend because we are out of the cup at the first stage.

Look, I posted earlier on this. EVERYONE on this forum has a modicum of intelligence....as you all support Everton lol

But please. Arteta? :rant:

Can anyone tell me what experience he would bring? What does his managerial CV/resume look like. Can you see him in a room trying to 'sell' Everton, attract a player? If we manage to survive this season, we could (with the team we have) quite conceivably be fighting relegation next year too - can you see him getting us out of that mass? Unsworth has more experience than him, we tried that and failed miserably.

Come on? Seriously?

Big Phill ......... Neville not not Scolarli
Then again Moshiri will just appoint anyone who wins six in a row as our saviour

So many people wanting Silva. You want to bring in another ultra conservative stubborn manager? Will only get you more of the same boring football. Smh.

Conte.

Odds on to leave Chelsea in the summer.

Give him money and the choice of players he wants.

Quality, top of the range manager imo.
Conte would be ideal and we'd actually have a proper manager in charge at last.

He wouldn't touch us with a barge pole though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back