Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair point, but there is a lot for the new manager to sort out, and the longer we wait the closer we get to the start of the season
I'd imagine part of the interview process will be to discuss strategy for the future. Everyone on 'the list' will have their own ideas.

I don't think it's necessarily a case that everything stops until we have someone in place.

the more i think about it, the more i expect it to be Pellegrini simply because he has premierleague experience, he's won titles and is available. I wouldn't be blown away by this appointment but equally it would be an upgrade on our previous two managers. It's not really a long term appointment but then again we all wanted Jose and he would have pee'd off after 2 seasons.

Fair point, but there is a lot for the new manager to sort out, and the longer we wait the closer we get to the start of the season

At the moment, there is probably more happening at Everton 'behind the scenes' in many departments than for a very long time. And 3 years ago, Moyes was officially still our manager until 31st May and we were less advanced then in getting a replacement than we are now. Relax and breathe.

You are missing my point spectacularly, unless you have forgotten what my original post said.

My original point was, we are putting a lot of blind faith in a man who we don't know whether he is any good or not, as we have not really seen any of his work out into action yet. So my head remains wobble free ;)
Fair do's mate....you crack on with your blind faith ;)
I'll carry on feeling optimistic about what this guy is going to change at our club after years of stagnation!
Each to their own...I suppose :coffee:

A
the more i think about it, the more i expect it to be Pellegrini simply because he has premierleague experience, he's won titles and is available. I wouldn't be blown away by this appointment but equally it would be an upgrade on our previous two managers. It's not really a long term appointment but then again we all wanted Jose and he would have pee'd off after 2 seasons.
And hopefully in 2-3 years MP will go an leaves us free to pick up the special one...#welcomejose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back