Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pellegrini please Farhad!! Emery would be ideal, just can't see him happily leaving an established squad thats winning trophies to take on a rebuilding job. Pellegrini has proven his worth with small clubs, big clubs, epl la liga, champions league.. what more could you ask for? Without the recent investment most of us would be licking our lips if we secured Pellegrini. Frank would be a distant second in my eyes, but would be great if he came and bought Milik with him... class striker that boy. The others are out of the question in my opinion, possibly Ronald, but Pellegrini is the only one that has been backed financially in the past, and the only candidate that would have the balls to spend Farhads $$$$... and who knows, maybe Joe Hart come with (wishful thinking), but there are other fringe players at city that would be welcomed!!!

Its probably been said already but it looks like Koeman will stay at Southampton
Close to agreeing a 2 year extension to his current deal according to some of the media.
Options reducing as each day passes.

Apparently our friends at Paddy Power had Steve Bruce at 6/1 last night

Adrian Durham's reaction on TalkSport was hilarious

Durham is either a complete balloon or radios biggest wind-up merchant...
Last Thursday, he was touting Klippity Klopp as a serial failure, last night he was touting him as one of the Big Three managers with Jose and Pep.

Talksport really should be re-named... Talk Tripe !

The press have picked up on Giggs this morning as discussed on G.O.T. these journalists have no idea what is going on. We're hearing Moyes in the frame, (no chance) and that Koeman has turned us down, that may be true but I don't believe the media know whats going on. The Echo trying to get the Moyes story out really annoys me, they really are a red paper Klopp, Klopp, Klopp that is all they are interested in.

given that 9 time out of 10 when we sign a player it's one we haven't been linked with, equally no paper reported the Moshiri deal happening, what are the chances we might end up with a manager that no one had mentioned yet?

I've changed my vote to De Boer on the strength of a phone call from big Robbie at the Three Muscateers in Amsterdam.

Ok I'll put it out there.

If we are left empty handed after all our aforementioned targets don't pan out, then surely Rafael Benitez gets a call?

Its probably been said already but it looks like Koeman will stay at Southampton
Close to agreeing a 2 year extension to his current deal according to some of the media.
Options reducing as each day passes.
Yeah mate.

One manager less, only thousands out there to choose from now.

Ok I'll put it out there.

If we are left empty handed after all our aforementioned targets don't pan out, then surely Rafael Benitez gets a call?

Only to tell him that we hope he rots in the Championship and that we would rather give the job to the Finch Farm tea lady whilst sticking hot pins in our testicles than let him anywhere near us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back