Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Come back off my dinner break to find Emery apparently doesn't want to leave Sevilla, Andy Gray chatting crap again and my local team Barrow selling their top scorer to a Conference Premier rival! Stop the world I'm getting off.

I wouldn't say peligrini failed either, just pep became available. Wouldn't say he can't defend either, kompany was injured a lot to be fair to him. His record in Spain was good and he wasn't with it since we found out about pep.

Pellegrini failed.

He hasnt won the league for 2 years, thats utter failure at a club like City.

if Koeman and Emery are out then we need to be talking to (in no particular order) De Boer, Lucien Favre, Pellegrini and maybe AVB. No David Moyes, no Mark Hughes, no Eddie Howe.....

Re the negativity about Pellegrini.
If 3 years ago we were linked 95 per cent would have been thrilled. The other 5 per cent would moan regardless. Since then he has one a league and 2 cups . Yes he had money to spend but so had others.
I'd prefer emery but Pellegrini would be a very good appointment

When he and Rodgers were in the title race Rodgers beat him, it was Liverpool who threw the title away, Pellegrini did not win the league Liverpool gave him it, they just about scraped 4th with some of the best players in the world, it would be frustration city again for us under him.

I think we're nailed on to get him.

Thank you for all your kind words.

At risk of upsetting even more of you, I think it best that I take my leave. I have only been passing on info from a source very close to our side of things. They have absolutely no reason and ulterior motive to not be telling me the truth.

Enjoy the rest of the rollercoaster journey and I hope most of you are happy with the outcome (but by the comments made about the 'new manager', I don't think he will be well received).

Cheerio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back