Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for all your kind words.

At risk of upsetting even more of you, I think it best that I take my leave. I have only been passing on info from a source very close to our side of things. They have absolutely no reason and ulterior motive to not be telling me the truth.

Enjoy the rest of the rollercoaster journey and I hope most of you are happy with the outcome (but by the comments made about the 'new manager', I don't think he will be well received).

Cheerio

Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

At risk of upsetting even more of you, I think it best that I take my leave. I have only been passing on info from a source very close to our side of things. They have absolutely no reason and ulterior motive to not be telling me the truth.

Enjoy the rest of the rollercoaster journey and I hope most of you are happy with the outcome (but by the comments made about the 'new manager', I don't think he will be well received).

Cheerio

Own up, who offended him?

Cheerio

see ya Moley lad

Cheerio
Innabit moleman yer pissflap

a couple of questions for you all.
1) when City announced Pep to take over i believe they were 2nd only a couple of points off the top. Did that announcement affect their league form toward the end of the season?
2) Had Pep not been available would City have still changed their manager this summer?

I'm saying how did he get the job at city and why didn't Koeman get it or any other top job?

Because Koeman hasn't been in management nearly as long as Pellegrini perhaps? Give Koeman a chance at a top club and maybe he could do better than Pellegrini has done. To say he's not as good as him because he's yet to be given a top job is ludicrous. As said, Moyes at United, Pochettino at Southampton- a smaller club. Who's the better manager? Just being at a bigger club doesn't mean you're a better manager.

Cheerio

Don't be so moleicious

Because Koeman hasn't been in management nearly as long as Pellegrini perhaps? Give Koeman a chance at a top club and maybe he could do better than Pellegrini has done. To say he's not as good as him because he's yet to be given a top job is ludicrous. As said, Moyes at United, Pochettino at Southampton- a smaller club. Who's the better manager? Just being at a bigger club doesn't mean you're a better manager.
Think you should check out Koemans career mate

When he and Rodgers were in the title race Rodgers beat him, it was Liverpool who threw the title away, Pellegrini did not win the league Liverpool gave him it, they just about scraped 4th with some of the best players in the world, it would be frustration city again for us under him.

I think we're nailed on to get him.
How did Rogers beat him . The team he was a managing couldn't close it out. Lost to a Chelsea reserves and threw a 3 goal lead at palace. When martinez was doin that here it was all the managers so why wasn't it Rogers fault then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back