Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is true...

“One of the very first games I remember watching was the Cup Final when Everton beat Watford in 1984 and it left a huge impression on me,” he added. “From that moment on I was a real diehard Everton fan. I used to travel and watch the games in London and Southampton and turned into a big fan. I still look out for their results.

“As a kid I always wanted to see Everton beat Liverpool, but this will be a case of Bournemouth trying to beat them rather than seeing it from an Everton perspective.”

However, so was Nugent, Trundle and a massive bunch of other people who we should have, and rightly did, steered clear of. Nice bloke, always speaks well - but just don't want him as EFC manager.

He's a good and going to be very good manager but it's really the same boat as RM - so there'd be very little point.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...an-OKane-says-Eddie-howe-good-League-One.html

article-0-16C45AD1000005DC-751_468x286.jpg

He's a good and going to be very good manager but it's really the same boat as RM - so there'd be very little point.

Exactly mate - i like him always comes across well. But we have been there and done it, lets go balls out and put it into a born winner - anyone that thinks we aren't a attractive proposition for a manager is mental.

I appreciate that Cocu and Simeone look good in suits as does Flores (we all have thought it!) but I think Klinsmann is the man.

Managed Bayern with a great record for his first job, managed in a World Cup more than once, achieved a lot with the USA and set Germany and Bayern on the path to future glories with his emphasis on youth and modern ideas. Let's make him an Evertonian Moshiri? He has played in the Premier League and I don't think he would be averse to managing a club with a billionaire owner with the players we have currently.

Could be a brilliant appointment. People are asking for a winner here is one.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jürgen_Klinsmann

Look at his managerial statistics at the bottom of the section 'career statistics'. Rivals anybody.

Klinsmann, Kanchelskis. Are you ok mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back