Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see this whole saga boiling down to Pellegrini / De Boer / Moyes in regards to recent headlines...

So it's Pellegrini for me.

I'd be staggered, in a bad way, if we have interviewed Moyes and not De Boer. Whether he is over-courting us or not, he deserves to be spoken to.
Completely agree, if that's what's happened then it's bizarre to say the least. I want Emery but if a deal can't be done then surely it De Boer before that loser Moyes!!

My name is not Mike, Carlos calls me that cos of my old username which in case you didnt know was MikelsGoat, so Carlos calls me Mike, which im ok with.

I wouldnt waste my time and money ringing up talksport and you have no idea how I speak.

Trumpet, back on ignore you go.

Your name is Goat. Just like my name is Rufus, @heatmeiser's is "heat" and @chicoazul's is "Blert".

Don't spoil the illusion.

Emery has a great CV.

There are 2 European trophies you can win in one season. He has won one of them 3 seasons running, prey tell how is that small time?

He is in a league dominated by 3 sides who get all the best players in world football, so he focuses on other prizes and still finishes very respectably whilst taking silverware.

In all honestly, if this doesn't tick the boxes for you, then apart from Mourinho, Ancelotti, Pep and Simeone, who does?

The post was aimed at Moist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back