Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see De Boer at the moment after all these reports stating he has NOT been contacted
In all honesty, it the latest shouts of Giggs that I'm thinking are innaccurate.

Why would we appoint another club's respected veteran player when we have our own in Unsworth, Ferguson, Sheedy etc.

I'm not saying they are candidates by the way. It just doesn't sit right for me.

Not sure exactly when Koeman indicated he was staying but it was after the reported and videoed comments. He was first choice. It's an ongoing process though including Emery.
My worry is that it doesn't matter how ambitious our plans and how high-profile our targets... if we ultimately can't get them over the line we will end up scrapping the barrel.

I accept Koeman was our first choice but took from the tone of your posts that behind the scenes things were moving and everyone was optimistic about our chances of landing him. That would now appear to have collapsed... so even if the next name on the list in one we would all universally accept... who is to say he'll agree to the move. Do you have any idea how far along it is?

This thread is quality. It took me the first two hours of work to catch up from last night. I caught up, threw £25 on Emery, wrote a reply, nipped the toilet and when I came back my comment was 7 pages old before I'd hit 'post'. I reckon it'll be another 20 mins before I even read this one by the time I've wrote it, haha.

Heads are rolling all over the floor in here.

Also, I'm almost certain this thread has solely controlled the market across the bookies this morning :dance:

I like to pretend RFUS is an acronym for something else.

Answers on a postcard please.

I was almost MikelsMonkey, but changed my mind. Then theres the fact that this isnt my first account, but we dont like to talk about that.......

Anyway, todays list :

1. Cocu
2. Emery
3. Franky
4. Zombie

This thread is quality. It took me the first two hours of work to catch up from last night. I caught up, threw £25 on Emery, wrote a reply, nipped the toilet and when I came back my comment was 7 pages old. I reckon it'll be another 20 mins before I even read this one by the time I've wrote it, haha.

Heads are rolling all over the floor in here.

Also, I'm almost certain this thread has solely controlled the market across the bookies this morning :dance:
Well thats why you take the phone to the pooper so you don't lose track of the goings on

I want a manager now.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back