Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole industry currently sees us as a great football playing team that are having an uneven season.

The manager you are so in love with has managed two consecutive League victories twice in the past 2 full calendar years from April 2014 - what do you say to that?

This is a fact. It is not hypothetical.

Whatever you say will not satisfy me and nor should it!

#thisishowyouplot

Last edited:
If you don't like our moaning Evertonian ways, and you think demanding a top half finish means we have delusions of entitlement, then I suggest that you go and select another random club to follow, because Everton have always been like that, and they probably always will be

Evertonians are born not manufactured as you know, so the idea of finding another club cannot apply.

Really is not the Everton or GOT way to suggest finding a new club, you should know that.

That team he inherited was dirge bar a few players. They last won the league because better teams fell over each other in a who can be the crappest contest kinda similar to City/Arsenal ect this year. They won because the manager was Ferguson. Inconvenient truth.
Yeah, the 'dirgiest' champions of England by 11 points ever they say. :coffee:

Whats this, boss?

Everton class = association football played predominantly on the deck and with multiple players combining with precise movement and passing...as opposed to HOOOOOF!

We will never pay him potentially £20M a year like Manu have offered as we don't have silly money to throw around and he wouldn't 'step down' to take us.

Simple as, pointless even dreaming he'd come or that we could afford him.

Ok well sure you give Tim Sherwood a call then, get his interview organised!

Im of the firm mindset that counter attacking football is mostly instinctive. When you are running full stop theres no plan, there is an idea of 'ok, lets see what I have to work with here'. We are an excellent counter attacking team. Probably one of the top 2-3 in the Premier League. Since everyone thinks we are great to watch since we are great at counter attacking teams, this doesn't really bode well for Martinez since we are just about awful in every other phase in the game. Give me a manager who can organize both sides effectively.

They all see us as easy to suss out, without any killer instinct. They were saying we were better than the table suggested around Christmastime. I haven't heard anyone write or say that since.
They still see us as free-wheelin ' entertainers who can blow top teams away on our day...or lose to West Brom at home. They certainly dont run down this club in the manner that you and your cohorts do, that's for sure.

They still see us as free-wheelin ' entertainers who can blow top teams away on our day...or lose to West Brom at home. They certainly dont run down this club in the manner that you and your cohorts do, that's for sure.

Run down the club? No, squire. Just don't approve of martinez and his methods. I hope you don't wear hair lacquer, it's likely to spontaneously combust. :)

Free-wheelin' entertainers? Smashin' that, mate. ;)

Doin' quite a lot more of the losing to brom at home than blowing away top teams, aren't we? What top teams have we beat this season, do remind me again?

Run down the club? No, squire. Just don't approve of martinez and his methods. I hope you don't wear hair lacquer, it's likely to spontaneously combust. :)

Free-wheelin' entertainers? Smashin' that, mate. ;)

Doin' quite a lot more of the losing to brom at home than blowing away top teams, aren't we? What top teams have we beat this season, do remind me again?

No reply?

Happy with the euphemism that we're "The entertainers" are ya? You know - that title they give to the teams they snigger at & pay backhanded compliments to? :dodgy:

And I'm the one allegedly "Running down the club". :coffee:

No reply?

Happy with the euphemism that we're "The entertainers" are ya? You know - that title they give to the teams they snigger at & pay backhanded compliments to? :dodgy:

And I'm the one allegedly "Running down the club". :coffee:
Please can you stop itching for an argument in the Martinez thread as @The Esk has politely asked for numerous times.

This thread is for all blues to enjoy in a polite manner. Thank you friend.

The entrainers lol

Bournemouth have created more chances than us and the RS have a high pass percentage considering they spend most of the game running round like lunatics.

No entertainers here friend, just a perception that we play good togger.

We're a 1 in 5 team, for everything. ....results, performances. The only thing that's constant is our ridiculous home for....and our managers phenomenal interviews

On course for a worst ever home record, cheers bobby you're the best. It's okay though, he got us to Wembley (*cough cough...sorry the equivalent of villa park)

Hopefully a real manager will be in charge at the start of the season

Please can you stop itching for an argument in the Martinez thread as @The Esk has politely asked for numerous times.

This thread is for all blues to enjoy in a polite manner. Thank you friend.

Says the original "Entertainer" :rolleyes:

201602_1303_dafef_sm.jpg

Apart from Chelsea, whose League form suggests they are not a top team which top team have we blown away this season? Because it certainly is not Leicester, Manchester United, Tottenham , Liverpool, Manchester City or Arsenal...

Oh but I agree we entertained and free wheeled ourselves to victory against Barnsley and Sunderland. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back