Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose Mourinho is a proven winner but many complained about aspects of his management style !

I like the way you nominated Kevin Sheedy because Everton is that sort of Club.
He's a winner as a player at least. Even David Unsworth and Duncan Ferguson won the FA Cup with us and are now coaches.

I appreciate that doesn't always translate into managerial success and I'm not suggesting we appoint them.

I don't think Howe would come here. He's got no need to rush off from Bournemouth. He's just kept them up and he's only in his 30s.
He's a blue - I'm not sure he would turn us down and I appreciate what he lacks in some areas he may make up with enthusiasm - but would it be enough? Maybe, I don't know. I wonder are we more attractive to him, or vice versa?

Personally, and I may be wrong*, I think we need more of an established winner. Perhaps Howe is Everton manager 2025/26.

*it's been known to happen

Last edited:
Yeah, the 'dirgiest' champions of England by 11 points ever they say. :coffee:

Everton class = association football played predominantly on the deck and with multiple players combining with precise movement and passing...as opposed to HOOOOOF!
So you're saying Leicester deserve the league and admitting they play good footy?
Everton class is associated with winning games right?

No reply?

Happy with the euphemism that we're "The entertainers" are ya? You know - that title they give to the teams they snigger at & pay backhanded compliments to? :dodgy:

And I'm the one allegedly "Running down the club". :coffee:
Loads of my replies in the other Martinez thread got unanswered.

Loads of my replies in the other Martinez thread got unanswered.

6358782203287788871893591455_Dumbledore.gif~c200.gif
It's his M.O. mate.

The entrainers lol

Bournemouth have created more chances than us and the RS have a high pass percentage considering they spend most of the game running round like lunatics.

No entertainers here friend, just a perception that we play good togger.

We're a 1 in 5 team, for everything. ....results, performances. The only thing that's constant is our ridiculous home for....and our managers phenomenal interviews

On course for a worst ever home record, cheers bobby you're the best. It's okay though, he got us to Wembley (*cough cough...sorry the equivalent of villa park)

Hopefully a real manager will be in charge at the start of the season
Martinez will be manager at the start of next season. We all need to start getting used to it.

I'm thinking koeman if we aren't getting a bigger manager.

He would probably take it for a pay rise, no chance he will hsve to sell his team every year and more money to spend as well.

This is the thread that's going to look absolutely daft when we reach the final on April 23rd with either Palace or Watford standing in front of us.

Tick tock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back