Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pellegrini would be great. Former Real Madrid manager, lots of experience, proven at building the clubs at Villarreal and Malaga and knows how to win a trophies. Would suits us perfectly.

Oh and he loves to play two forwards. Something I miss at Everton :)

All it takes is a big statement from Moshiri then watch the kopite and mancs in the media /betting industry tremble at the thought of us bringing in a top manager. Thanks for 2 bottom half finishes bobby now off your pop whilst Emery awakens the sleeping giant.

Koeman only has a year on his contract left, be worth a shout.
said this yesterday i think it was.

Gets results with worse players in this league, plays youth still, defensively solid and can attack as well. Give him our team, tell him he has x million plus player sales (lukaku) and tell him to look for higher profile players as well.

Can do a lot worse like, imagine his saints team with Ross and the like in there now.

said this yesterday i think it was.

Gets results with worse players in this league, plays youth still, defensively solid and can attack as well. Give him our team, tell him he has x million plus player sales (lukaku) and tell him to look for higher profile players as well.

Can do a lot worse like, imagine his saints team with Ross and the like in there now.
i would be open to him coming,think he would come as well

https://www.evertonarentwe.com/2016/03/31/options/

On phone so can't link the whole article, but some lid has done a write up on some of the 'candidates'.

Emery looks a good manager to me, wins things AND maintains decent league positions, how about that? Koeman and AVB are both interesting but I'd be tentative with either.
While I fully expect Roberto to be Manager for next season, I honestly have to take any article that lists Eddie Howe as a potential replacement as laughable.

My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back