Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes shouts are just silly. We got as far as we could with Moyes and Martinez proved that when he took a solid team and performed far far better...

...id like Eddie Howe but at thr same time I think if we want to get into the top 4 we need to go after a top top name. May aswell try a punt at Mourinho or Hiddink, if we have the finances then why not?!

You mean Moyes took us as far as he could......Martinez then took us backwards ?

Of the big names that are achievable, I reckon Unai Emery would be a good fit. Plays good attacking football, develops youngsters and has a cracking record of qualifying for and then succeeding in Europe. Basically he's what we all hoped Martinez could become.

You mean Moyes took us as far as he could......Martinez then took us backwards ?

Martinez showed us what our squad is capable of, but then he had too much time with it to ruin the defence.

We basically just need a manager who's half Moyes and half Martinez

It'd be poetic justice if Martinez was sacked and you lot were saddled with Moyes. I'd PMSL for months after.

Judas Hoofball Moyes.

It'd be a well deserved kick in the bollocks for the mass hysteria that's infected the body politic of these forums.

It'd be poetic justice if Martinez was sacked and you lot were saddled with Moyes. I'd PMSL for months after.

Judas Hoofball Moyes.

It'd be a well deserved kick in the bollocks for the mass hysteria that's infected the body politic of these forums.

Dave - how come your opinion changed since when you stated last season that come this season if we where not comfortably in the top half of the table under Martinez then serious questions needed to be asked and he should be udner pressure? Can find the exact post that @The Esk vaulted you on for exactly what you said should your answer be typically shifting your goalposts?

Nice to see in this post you have outed yourself as a fan of martinez ahead of Everton though - wishing for a manager you actually despised and who you think held us back to come back to the club just so you can get one up on some posters on an internet forum - is that really what you've come down to mate?

P.S. as for Hoofball - did you watch yesterdays game mate? - how many long balls aimlessly punted up to Lukaku did you count, or almsot comically long balls repeatedly aimed at Lennon?

You lot?

YOU LOT?

P1ss yerself laughing, would you? Really?

But you'd have to suffer him yourself??

This is just a points-scoring exercise to you isn't it?

You're not arsed about martinez, you just want to think you're right all the time.

Judas Hoofball Moyes.

What a very odd post. What is this "You Lot"? Plotters? Evertonians?

If Moyes came back it would affect all Evertonians not just some. Are you included in this?

Some clarification may be needed here mate as I have taken everything you usually say with interest and sometimes the jest you post in but this is a new one even for you.

Judas Hoofball Moyes.

Quite possibly the most WUM message ever.

You lot??? You lot???

We can clearly see that you are one massive fan by wanting Everton to take a step backwards to satisfy your own argument.

Truly disgusting and shocking

*shakes head*

For all I care I they could give it to Royle, Unsworth and Sheedy until the end of the season because at least my ears wouldn't be assaulted by the absolute garbage Martinez spouts week in week out.

I even got a cold shiver down my spine last night when for a millisecond I even contemplated Moyes back. I asked the missus to give me a good slap in the face and normal service was resumed once I realised what a bad idea that is.

Still, sod off please Martinez.

Quite possibly the most WUM message ever.

You lot??? You lot???

We can clearly see that you are one massive fan by wanting Everton to take a step backwards to satisfy your own argument.

Truly disgusting and shocking

*shakes head*

Mate, he's Kenwright OUT! (Until he realises that he's of the belief that kenwright has the final say on brown shoes' future :oops: )

Then it's...

o-ROBERTO-MARTINEZ-BILL-KENWRIGHT-570.jpg

No cogent or consistent argument to put forward; a mere case of desperate oneupmanship.

Stop it @davek it's getting tedious to the point of being offensive, now.

Mate, he's Kenwright OUT! (Until he realises that he's of the belief that kenwright has the final say on brown shoes' future :oops: )

Then it's...

o-ROBERTO-MARTINEZ-BILL-KENWRIGHT-570.jpg

No cogent or consistent argument to put forward; a mere case of desperate oneupmanship.

Stop it @davek it's getting tedious to the point of being offensive, now.

I cannot for the life of me think of any Evertonian who would wish failure on their own team just to satisfy an argument.

Saying that, he did say he'd be happy to see us relegated if we won a trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back