Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROBERTO MANCINI IS THE MAN CAN ATTRACT BIG-NAME PLAYERS AND CAN MANAGE UNLIKE ANOTHER ROBERTO WE KNOW AND HE KNOWS OUR LEAGUE INSIDE OUT

We can definitely sign Frank (assuming you mean Frank de Boer) though, I don't see the unrealistic part of that.

Jose - never.

Completely agree - I think any manager would see us as an attractive prospect to manage - just been majorly invested in, some of the top young talent in europe and a team which should be on the cusp of something great but is regressing.

The fact we pay good money to managers seems to be forgotten, Moyes was in the top 3 best paid managers at one point, and i believe martinez is in the top 15 paid managers in the world.

Besides for the top 6 managers (maybe) we should be going all guns blazing for a top class replacement.

I don't think Mourinho would entertain joining us, it would send out the wrong message as far as he's concerned (that his best years are behind him), could be wrong but I don't see it happening. If we get to the cup final I think RM will get one more season to prove himself capable of managing a league campaign.

Malaga was one of the richest teams in the league when he was there
Ok fair enough, Malaga had a rich owner who allowed him overhaul a crap squad to the tune of around €80m...the owner then lost interest & made him sell his best player's & yet Malaga still did well in the Champions League against much richer clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back