Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for the avoidance of doubt, and not just to allay fears, David Moyes is not a back up option for the Everton manager's position.

He wasn't interviewed for the role and has never been considered as a replacement.

His presence alongside Bill is akin to Dicken's "ghost of Christmas past" - a reminder of what we were, and the changes necessary for a fulfilling and succesful future.
This is reassuring. I know you have inside info on this but I note Phil Kirkbride says he's been interviewed and I assume he would have access to the people involved.
Hoping your info is the more accurate and remaining optimistic that Moshiri will land one of the preferred candidates.

Simeone won't even look twice at us.

We are a mid table English team with our best player already leaving us before the window opens. We have won nothing in 21 years.

In fact, would simeone go to West brom? To Stoke? To Swansea? Same principle.
Or a sleeping giant with a new, wealthy and ambitious owner, a passionate fan base desperately craving success, and a hated local rival who cream all the press attention. Right up his street I reckon, even if unlikely, he'd be a great fit here.

upload_2016-5-30_9-14-27.webp
Simeone's agent......his sister!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back