Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pellegrini would be an option, although he prefers to go to Spain or chile where he is from. He did well with Manchester city in the first few seasons with a massive budget. Also with Malaga and Villarreal with not so big budgets into the champions league, which is what we need. We now have some money to spend and morhishi will give whoever new comes in, if it's still Martinez then maybe £100 million if lucky would be very nice and would set us up!!

Pellegrini would be an option, although he prefers to go to Spain or chile where he is from. He did well with Manchester city in the first few seasons with a massive budget. Also with Malaga and Villarreal with not so big budgets into the champions league, which is what we need. We now have some money to spend and morhishi will give whoever new comes in, if it's still Martinez then maybe £100 million if lucky would be very nice and would set us up!!
Thought he wanted to stay in the prem,could be wrong like.

Not advocating it now but how do people who watch the youth teams think Unsworth and Sheedy are progressing as coaches? Could they be an option in a few years time?

It's a huge step up isn't it mate even if they were winning u21 or u18 trophies.....which Sheedy is.

I did mention though that I would have them 2 with Royle in right now until end of the season to kick some life into that squad because something needs to be done imo

It's a huge step up isn't it mate even if they were winning u21 or u18 trophies.....which Sheedy is.

I did mention though that I would have them 2 with Royle in right now until end of the season to kick some life into that squad because something needs to be done imo
Aye think it would give some heart and pride back and allow for some tidy ball play. I agree it would be a massive step up,probably would need experience elsewhere before they would be considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back