Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

In a year where it looks like Leicester are going to win the title how about appointing Joe Royle until the end of the season and seeing if we can energise and ignite this horrible season with a trophy.

The rumours have been suggesting jsoe already agreed a deal with man u

Kenwright and moshi are happy with Martinez to be honest and have no intention of looking at other managers.

same source for those rumours that have sold baines, coleman to man untied over the past 3 years and are now selling stones, barkley and Lukaku to them as well mate, the media and the manchester orientated media certainly wants Mourinho at united - but just like with printing stories about x,y,z players moving their it means absolutely squat.

Powerful people at United won't stand for Mourinho getting that job, and unless the Glazers are gonna do a massive cutting away of some very powerful internal figures at that club they have no chance of appointing him

From Day 1, I just cant picture Jose at Utd, not sure why, just doesnt fit.

Having Charlton and Ferguson dead set against him ever getting the job is a massive stumbling block to get past for starters, the Glazers would basically have to remove those two from the inner cuircle at the club and that itself would cause so much fallout and bad blood between them, the fans and the media it would cause a meltdown

Christ Charlton still goes into the dressing room post every match at old Trafford to see the players - thats the kind of figure it is impossible to cut out without huge problems

Having Charlton and Ferguson dead set against him ever getting the job is a massive stumbling block to get past for starters, the Glazers would basically have to remove those two from the inner cuircle at the club and that itself would cause so much fallout and bad blood between them, the fans and the media it would cause a meltdown

Christ Charlton still goes into the dressing room post every match at old Trafford to see the players - thats the kind of figure it is impossible to cut out without huge problems
I always thought Jose and SAF were bezzie mates heading off to Fergies office to neck a bottle of wine after they played?. Or am I thinking of someone else?.

I always thought Jose and SAF were bezzie mates heading off to Fergies office to neck a bottle of wine after they played?. Or am I thinking of someone else?.

His stance over him reportedly changed a few years back mate, looking at the past 2-3 years can be clearly seen Ferguson is against any chance of Mourinho ending up their, only member of the board to come out and publicly throw his backing behidn LVG for starters, best mates with Charlton also against mourinho and Gil is the other

His stance over him reportedly changed a few years back mate, looking at the past 2-3 years can be clearly seen Ferguson is against any chance of Mourinho ending up their, only member of the board to come out and publicly throw his backing behidn LVG for starters, best mates with Charlton also against mourinho and Gil is the other
I see, interesting. Seems like carnage would ensue with all them egos snapping at each other if Jose got it. Please god make it so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back