Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder could the rumblings coming out of Old Trafford be because Jose has dropped them and not them dropping Jose?. Everyone trying to save face cause plucky old Everton have nabbed there no.1 target?.

Nah me neither.

But what if..............

Besic, beats 1, beats 2, threads a ball to Barkley, Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarkley.

Jos%C3%A9-Mourinho-Slides-on-field-after-goal.gif

And its Mirallas on the wing, hes ghosted past the whole Liverpool defence and only big nose to beat, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL

jose-morhino-was-pumped-after-chelseas-goal-against-liverpool-a.gif

Anyone got that GIF of Jose running down the kopite pitch celebrating that goal.
Oh, that would be such a sweet wind up for the kopites if he was our manager.

Yes he does seem to hate the R's plus he also used to get fed up with the chelsea crowd as they were to quiet for him. He would love the goodsion crowd. He got a young lampard and Terry here in stones and Barkley, he got his drogba in lukaku, his name would bring in top class players. God we would have a chance in the derbies at least. OK Iv stopped dreaming, is David Moyes still available?

Yes he does seem to hate the R's plus he also used to get fed up with the chelsea crowd as they were to quiet for him. He would love the goodsion crowd. He got a young lampard and Terry here in stones and Barkley, he got his drogba in lukaku, his name would bring in top class players. God we would have a chance in the derbies at least. OK Iv stopped dreaming, is David Moyes still available?

Like twice a season you mean?

Jose choosing Everton over Man Utd. My friend you should be posting in here...

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/positive-thoughts-thread.86837/page-6#post-4359066
The yung Goat has a feeling in his water, probably due to a bad pint, but has a feeling LVG will be UTD manager next season. So IF we take that and IF we believe Jose stays in the prem, which he says he does, then it's us his most likely destination. It's out there but not as much as people think imo.

I hope he leaves Inter since I'm a ticket holder at the San Siro. Would be grim if he came to Everton . He's just a handsome Tony Pulis.

I cant stand Mancini either. Remember when he made a comment to Moyes on the touchline a few years bac and Moyes looked like he was about to batter him and Mancini hid away?

Just seems like a bit of a charlatan to me...like you say a handsome fellow but nothing behind that.

As an Inter fan, what was the general feeling about Mourinho there compared to other mangers in recent years and also how did he leave the squad looking when he moved on?

The yung Goat has a feeling in his water, probably due to a bad pint, but has a feeling LVG will be UTD manager next season. So IF we take that and IF we believe Jose stays in the prem, which he says he does, then it's us his most likely destination. It's out there but not as much as people think imo.
A Manure fan I work with is convinced Mourinho is going there. He laughs when I suggest he's coming to us, I'd love to see his reaction if we pulled it off. Probably a bit far fetched but.... Mourinho has had a good career at the top of the game so everyone assumes it's Utd. For me, he's had his fingers burnt in the last 12 months, a 'project' like Everton may actually be more appealing to him. Plus I think the hierarchy at Utd don't fancy him.

I cant stand Mancini either. Remember when he made a comment to Moyes on the touchline a few years bac and Moyes looked like he was about to batter him and Mancini hid away?

As an Inter fan, what was the general feeling about Mourinho there compared to other mangers in recent years and also how did he leave the squad looking when he moved on?

Mourinho was amazing. He won the triple in his second season. It's hard to criticise him. As you could imagine it was fairly grim to start the next season with Benitez in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back