Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho would be the one to ruffle all the league and media if he was announced :) People say he does'nt use youth but remember he put Kalas in at Anfield when Ba did them over I think? He had great scouting network at Chelsea that got them Lukaku, De Bruyne etc :) Am sure he'd find us another Eva for physio too :)

Moshiri needs to show in summer we're not going to be "little plucky Everton" any more and put down marker to what we all want :) An Everton everyone fears and hates as we're a major player in the game :) Martinez needs to be got rid of asap and if his not willing to go quietly ruin his career and show we're a bad ass evil club with no pity for failures :)

Yes Tuchel would be my choice also.

Mourinho may be a decent option with the big media profile and good for 3 seasons but i would be much happier with someone who wants to build something long term. Having said that, if mourinho was able to bring in young players to build something then hed be the clear first choice.

Calls for Mancini, Koeman,Pelligrini etc would not be very exciting at all....would be very disappointed with all of them.

No point to change a manager unless its going to be someone top notch.

Guardiola, Klopp, Conte, Pochettino are already gunna be there. Possibly to be joined by Mourinho. It looks like a bit of a queue to me.

Well if you were Tuchel, you would stay in Gemany, its much safer.

Aim high tho mate, I like that, I mean Tuchel is no more out of reach as Jose.

Skys the limit my frandel.

12th in the league opens up a vast array of top class managers willing to carry on the outstanding work.

Well if you were Tuchel, you would stay in Gemany, its much safer.

Aim high tho mate, I like that, I mean Tuchel is no more out of reach as Jose.

Skys the limit my frandel.

12th in the league opens up a vast array of top class managers willing to carry on the outstanding work.

We'll be 6th by the start of next season though mate. Maybe even 5th if Aston Villa go down.

Unless Burnley and Brighton come up, but we'll worry about that after the new manager is in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back