Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, Eddie Howe hits 140 votes

for-gods-sake-85396498.jpg

Could be for Man U mate.

Although personally I'd take him, and know a few people who'd agree (@GrandOldTeam included), equally there's a lot of people who don't like the man, I know @The Esk is veering toward that particular view on him.
I'm not his biggest fan either, but he could be just the right guy to get this club off it's collective backside. Chester sacked their manager this week but I haven't seen him looking for houses in our street, so it's Manure or us.

I'm not his biggest fan either, but he could be just the right guy to get this club off it's collective backside. Chester sacked their manager this week but I haven't seen him looking for houses in our street, so it's Manure or us.
Haha, Mourinho to The Deva.....

For me, whether Mourinho, Mancini or whoever, I think we need that type of winner, that's all. Nothing personal against Eddie Howe, maybe he's one for the future, but for now we need a manager with a proven track record at the very very top.

That's why I suggested (albeit only half seriously) Pellegrini - he's won leagues and cups.

Could be for Man U mate.

Although personally I'd take him, and know a few people who'd agree (@GrandOldTeam included), equally there's a lot of people who don't like the man, I know @The Esk is veering toward that particular view on him.

He'd raise our profile massively and it would be a huge statement of intent but we may as well release all of our 18 year olds if he takes over. He'd rather buy established players than take a risk on a youngster, and fair play to him because he's proved his methods work more often than not. I can't make my mind up on whether I'd be happy with him.

If anyone's suggesting Mourinho, and is also criticising our current manager over the Baines apology then I feel we may have slightly double standards. Let's remember how he treats members of staff for just doing their job.

Whoever we get as the new manager I don,t want to Bill with a million miles of him at a new manager press conference.

Definitely, if/when this happens - Moshiri or his representative on the board should be sat next to him. Show its a new era and bill is on his way out (which he will be once Moshiri buys all his share as per the agreement).

Wait... shocking thought. what happens if one of the conditions of the sale of the rest of the shares was Martinez doesn't get sacked.... lollollol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back